Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's starting again.
My fits of throwing up blood. Don't bother with the Dr. stuff. I've been there, done that. Nothing they can find. Tonight was a bit different though. Before each episode, I was thinking about how TPTB are fooling everyone. How the "Death Panels" were as I discovered, passed in the stimulus bill. They are called the Committee for comparative research" or something like that. As well in another part of the stim bill under medical It.

I was thinking about how they split it up and were hiding under the false truth that it wasn't in the med reform bill.  As well as other previously mentioned aspects that no one has addressed. As well, I was thinking about certain parts of the Bible,and it's prophecy. Then out of the blue, I started hurling violently, as I did a year ago for a time. About an hour later, I had another series of thoughts about specific individuals regarding Israel. How they'd be a part of turning their back on them and they'd be attacked. How it'd trigger Israel's "Sampson" option. How they claim to be "Jewish," but how that event would expose them for who,and WHAT they really are.

Then again, the hurling started. Bloody in both episodes. I had a full stomach to begin with, yet no food came up. I serious as a heart attack this happened before, and happened tonight as described. I'm used to it by now, it happened so much out of the blue in the past year.

I have no oregon so please with that.  Something is acting, and I have my ideas as to what. Some of you might as well. I just can't wait until it's eliminated. As well I have the very strong feeling that a point of no return is closing in,or has been reached, regarding the progression of things in the world. The Israeli PM's trip to Russia I read about today reinforces that. Even though I WASN'T thinking about that specific event when this happened.

So any thoughts?

The only thought I have besides the doctor thing Anu is that your feelings on world events are literally making you sick, so your mind is activating your body, and both do work in sync like this, but it is usually stress that creates such things, but because you said you had a full stomach both times, and I know you do not want to hear this but it sounds like you have a stomach ulcer that is being triggered, perhaps by what you ate, your thoughts then create stress to your body which activates the ulcer and the doctor will not probably be able to find it because when you go it is not activated and most doctors need you to tell them what is wrong before they can give a solution.

If you stress about global events, or family just about anything it will react on the physical body.

Astrojewels Wrote:The only thought I have besides the doctor thing Anu is that your feelings on world events are literally making you sick, so your mind is activating your body, and both do work in sync like this, but it is usually stress that creates such things, but because you said you had a full stomach both times, and I know you do not want to hear this but it sounds like you have a stomach ulcer that is being triggered, perhaps by what you ate, your thoughts then create stress to your body which activates the ulcer and the doctor will not probably be able to find it because when you go it is not activated and most doctors need you to tell them what is wrong before they can give a solution.

If you stress about global events, or family just about anything it will react on the physical body.
I had check out the ulcer possibility before. Tests came up all negative. even the camera they stuck down my throat showed no signs of scarring or anything else that an ulcer would leave behind. As far as stress, I wasn't stressed at all. I wasn't feeling anything at the time, just thinking. It's happened all too often earlier in the past yr, and at those times, there was no stress to speak of. Just thoughts.

My thought was the ulcer as well Anu and stress. Have you been taking much aspirin lately? Was the blood old or  fresh?

Did the doc's check your liver?

Mercy Now Wrote:My thought was the ulcer as well Anu and stress. Have you been taking much aspirin lately? Was the blood old or  fresh?

Did the doc's check your liver?
No, the blood was new. At least the first time. It was darker the second round out. All within an hour or so. Checking my liver? No need to. I'd been through so many tests when this all first started, and they've found nothing. No no aspirin, and it wasn't anything I ate that didn't agree. It was just those thoughts, as it had been. Just me thinking about things, and certain people of a questionable nature. I'm at the point where I believe it has less to do with me.

What do you think it is Anu?

Honestly? Within the contexts of how it happens, and given that NEVER in my life prior to the last yr,has this happened. I've come to believe it's evil, and that it doesn't like what my thoughts reveal about the intentions of those who serve it. Given that people talk about these type of things happening, and that it's been documented, I can't come to any other conclusion. Especially since all the med tests,etc have come up negative. Besides, these are strange and unusual times we're living in.

I'm used to it by now, but it's a real annoyance.

I agree that these are strange times, and even though we experience very complex experiences, there is always an answer Anu, always, I know for me personally I also have dealt with many very unusual health issues this year, but you have to search within and ask not only your mind, but your body the why and demand some type of answer to what you are dealing with. The physical body is always a symptom of the non physical.