Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacob Time (a time traveller or a fraud?)...
I HAVE TIME TRAVELED FROM THE YEAR 2040 to 2010, AND I'M STUCK HERE!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...154486/pg1

"...As someone else suggested, if I could get a sample of my DNA from my younger self who is currently alive in Boulder Colorado, it should be able to be compared to my current DNA and show the age difference? If anybody truly wants to go that far, as long as I feel confident about how the sample is obtained and it doesn't interfere with my younger self, I would be willing to proceed. I personally think it would be a waste of time, what is it going to tell you when the evidence comes back and proves my story as truth. I still would be unable and unwilling to save anyone from death if it is their fate.

Around the time of the elections there is a war in the middle east and everyone went there. At some point they shut down the internet and there are power problems, and my parents told me that is when they decided to bug out. We were out of Boulder before the end of 2012. Around 2020 we would hear word from fellow survivors up in the mountains that the war was over, or had been over for a while. It takes a lot longer for news to travel, that really changes things.

Around 2027, I'm pretty sure that was the year, we heard that people were moving back to Boulder so we packed up some things and set off on our trek back.

I spent the next 13 years there, helping with the community effort, cleaning up, gardening, thinking, reading. Lots of things really, it was exciting.

I don't understand what you mean about a Bigfoot being discovered. Most people have normal sized feet, nothing has changed there. Or am I missing something obvious about this reference, it seems like a joke, that I don't quite get, sorry.

I don't know John Titors story.

Can you provide some reference to these? I am curious now. I might just use google later on, that search place is great. If I could have another window like this open I would test it out now. I am still a novice at this computer thing, so please don't make fun.

I have told some of my new friends that I have met a little about where and when I was from. Really just depended on what questions they asked. I'm not a mind reader, I don't know what someone wants to know about me or my life story.

The friends, physically here in the city I am living in, I don't think they believed me at all. They think I say I am from the future to avoid talking about my past. I suppose I understand that. Its easier for them to accept than truth..."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...54486/pg12

I think it's an interesting story... for those interested... I would suggest to read just Jacob Time postings... instead of reading the entire thread....

It's so hilarious how all of that is real-time talk, and it's the real perception of the online public

I found posters still complaining by page 23. Did he say anything major? I couldn't find anything really important

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video 'Rich’ the Time Traveler from Alcyone & the Scientists from Pleiades Richard 0 468 04-29-2022, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video Andrew Basiago - Project Pegasus & Time Travel to 1 Million BC Richard 0 462 09-16-2021, 09:56 PM
Video TIME TRAVEL! MONTAUK! AREA 51! ADRENOCHROME! Richard 0 597 04-17-2021, 05:15 PM
Video Time Traveling Trumps Breaking News 1 824 01-19-2021, 02:38 PM
Video 5th of November in Several Time Travel Films Richard 0 456 10-21-2020, 01:10 PM