Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japanese Company Invents Water Fueled Car

I love this and it can't happen fast enough. Then they can work on reducing the size of the generator.

I imagine somehow the oil companies will keep it off the market.

Yep. Angry

Thar's what happens to most great inventions. Some big corporation buys out the company but never makes the product.

The thing that kills me is how many people blame themselves or TAKE WAY TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY for situations and problems they didn't create in the first place. For instance if only people really knew how many amazing patents have been 'bought and buried' THAT could have given us free energy, zero carbon emmission automobiles/trucks/buses, in the 1930's!!! THEY'D BE ABSOLUTELY LIVID! But, would that be enough to overthrow the Cabal? Probably not, without positive ET/ED intervention at this point.

There was a mighty push in the 'illuminati-driven' new age movement to "take personal responsibilty" for everything..."I'm sorry, I'm sorry"...whatever that means. It's also the cornerstone of the Expansion's teachings that whatever it is that you are experiencing...you must have attracted to yourself. Talk about putting salt in the wounds. If you were victimized, it was because you had/have a "victim" mentality! "HOGWASH!"

The best way to get over a victim mentality is to wake up and smell the coffee! Maybe then humanity might stand a chance if we realize that WE ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED IN AN ANCIENT, CONCERTED and EVIL WAY. It sucks to realize that you've been played, manipulated and abused. Sometimes it's just feels better...is easier to blame yourself than to own up to that crappy reality. (Tptb) made sure that we had plenty of New Age gobbley-gook and psychotherapy to keep the finger of guilt pointed at ourselves all the time, and we played right into their hand. Certainly, if something is your fault...own up to it, but that's not a problem with most people.

~It's time to own our sovereignty...own our power>>>we demand water-fueled cars...AND we want them this hour!~

Great story. There are many possibilities of free energy and just simple using water for it.

It's a good idea but we would drain all water supplies. I think the air compressed car is better idea.

Very nice and informative topic , The Japaneses technology have famous all over the world.I love this and it can't happen fast enough. Then they can work on reducing the size of the generator. In according to me, the air compressed car is better idea.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Japanese company invents car that runs on water Richard 0 1,014 07-06-2008, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Fla. Man Invents Machine To Turn Water Into Fire Richard 4 1,646 05-31-2007, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Richard