Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenny Lee and Megan Rose - 5D Transformation of the Timeline
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oH8cxZq-WQ&list=WL&index=1

We will be doing an ongoing conversation about the return of the republic and answers your questions about timeline projections. Topics include the new 5D reality reboot, current events, energetic upgrade, ET contact event.

Jenny Lee a Christian seer, remote viewer, medium, automatic writer, angel reader, and healer. Jenny Lee has been working with the families to find missing persons assist law enforcement cases for 12 years as of 2021. In the process she often uncovers corruption with high level elites, and sometimes even law enforcement. Jenny has some recall of memories of being in Orion with the ascended masters such as Jesus. She has some SSP memories of being on ships and see keys that twist around planet earth. Jenny predicted President Trump being elected in 2016 but her predictions have been wiped from the internet because so many other psychics. She’s the author of a book, Walking in Humble Spirit, that she didn’t want to write. “Spirit told me, ‘I want you to do this book for people who are starting out, so they can understand energy and spirituality in a basic way and not feel frustrated.’ The book wasn’t for me. It was what Spirit needed me to do.” Her website is www.jennyssight.net

Megan is a psychic medium, Pleiadean contactee, and a multi-dimensional remote viewer. Her connection to spirit began at a young age and has since flourished into helping others make a connection to spirit guides or passed loved ones.  As a person who has contact with higher dimensional beings, Megan has publicly been bringing their messages to light on various platforms to inspire humankind.