Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Christ, the Real Man
I read from some sources that Jesus Christ was not on the cross at the moment of death, and that he was drugged and then carried away to India.

This makes sense because after the resurrection we have the "transfiguration of Jesus Christ" when his entire appearance and personality supposedly changes. No one claims to recognize him anymore. This is the perfect scam.

While all of that was happening, artists paint what appears to be flying discs in the sky during the resurrection. You can easily find them on the internet. The aliens probably used their technology to further help stage the show.

I also read that Jesus Christ settled in South France and his bloodline became known by a bee or lion. (one son was sent to india a friend who has been researching for years told me). And then when the shapeshifting loyals and the upper 300 family commitee interbreeds married into the Jesus bloodline, we have the REPTILE LION that is the emblem known across Europe and used by its wealthy.

This is a complete mockery and manipulation as reptilians are now more psychic because of the jesus blood within them. They have also rewritten the Bible during times when most of the populations are pleasants unable to read and interpret any misintepretations from the real sources. I've also heard that the original bible was written by the would-become-Illuminati anyways.

The real story is that Jesus's real name was Jmanneul. He preached lesbianism but was against homosexual sexual activities because it wastes genetic materials and creative energy. He also preached the analysis of one's thoughts and emotions.

Jmanneul was very programmed to participate in all of this. Even though he was psychic he was very programmable because of his genetics and certain victim mind-patterns. Back then they used more traditional methods of programming/mind-controlling others to do sophisticated tasks and put up personality fronts as well. Everything that can be done today with mind-control was possible in ancient times, yes. But the most pervasive mind-control is "life," religions, and lies, lies, and more lies.

(Hey, I'm not claiming I'm right on this. So don't take my word for it. And I'm not trying to spread misinformation either. You know, I'm just expressing what I believe.).

Hi SilverInfinity, 

I've read the Talmud from cover to cover more than once and find it has one attribute to it that no other bible does; it's logical in its' entirity and its' individual statements/preachings. 

As I've mentioned before, the only thing that can do that is the TRUTH.  I always felt that mainstream Christian Bibles had something strange about them that I couldn't put my finger on since the age of about 10.  But that soon resovled itself when by the age of 15 or 16 I realised that what was strange about them was that they made NO LOGICAL sense, and were presented in a manner that was open to interpretation.  IOW, their entirity was ambigous verging on the boarder of absolute lies and contradictions.  Which makes sense if one looks at the method of operandum of the Illuminates who've arranged it to suit themselves - and perhaps not as long ago as we are made to think, for we can only live 100 years at best.  NOBODY on the face of this planet living today could possibly know what existed in any book including the bibles even as mere as 150years ago.  For all we know it may have all been changed anytime from 1AD till 1850 odd...along with history texts to aid in its' coverup, along with many other coverups.  It may also have never occured in the manner it's depicted in mainstream Christianity today.   

If that is the case, then it would once again make very good sense as to how the Prophecy section now seems to be unfolding, especially in the case of Modex as well as others; even though it was supposedly written 1,000's of years ago.   If one analysis this carefully, it would then make a lot of 'logical' sense as to how they could have been as accurate as they have been in the case of Modex.  For the best way in making anyone believe that you have psychic/seer powers when you don't, is to either use intuition and lie to them about it...or to have been the one/s that actually engineered it with PRIOR knowledge of of what your precise plans are.  Which then places the entire book of Daniel in clear light of it being a cryptic list of "Things To Do Today" for the Illuminati.  Either way, it takes a reptile to take something logical and easy to understand, and turn it into an illogical mess that few CLAIM to understand.  For ultimatly, all humans need to make them NEVER Again want any religion of any sort is to become immortal.  Which will happen one day, long after the Illumiantes are wiped out.  Now that's me being prophetic thank you.lol 

...and to think I once trusted my Christian parents's words on the subject...Rolleyes lol 

Strange how hard it is to convince most anyone of this situation; less they're fully aware.  Believe me I have tried, to mainly no avail.  Thank goodness I haven't attempted it on any of my Muslim friends.  phew!!:retard:  But if the Illiminates feel they can convert everyone to ONE religion only almost overnight...I rest my case.:lol: 

For anyone that ever wanted to read Jmanneul's Talmud, I have uploaded it to a file-host and here is the URL: 

http://www.mysharefile.com/v/8711634/Tal...l.doc.html 

Do enjoy...and btw...it's virus free.:big grin:

Andrewx, nice to meet you.  Im most interested in this thread. 

Thanks for the file.  :)

I agree with you that the Illuminati wrote the bible as a cryptic to-do list and made it so vague that people will go along like how the Illuminati expects them to act when the events unfold. This going along takes away our power to manifest better conditions. By the way, thank you for the file also. I will read it when I have time.

You're both welcome to it Silver and Williams...and good to meet you too William.:slywink:

Quote:This going along takes away our power to manifest better conditions. By the way, thank you for the file also. I will read it when I have time
I concur with that Silver.  Our minds can manifest whatever we think, and often, whatever we choose.   It seems that the prophecy section of bibles is really a list of 'Things to do Today" for the illuminates, as time unfolds.  That being the case, it then remains that those who wrote it, MUST HAVE HAD prior knowledge of what was and is happening.  Which is a little confusing in a way when one considers that all biblical prophecies imply that the true 'beast' will lose and be banished for thousands of years.  Like writing a suicide note in a way if one thinks about it.  But we can turn it into a list of 'Things that the illuminates wanted to do yesterday but weren't allowed by us all' - if people realise the truth of what's going on and their own power.  

Take care.:smile2:

But then science and true law is inserted.  IE.....  Parallel worlds or Parrallel time lines.  Its not fair that they will use the original time line then manipulate it to create something They want!

Hope I made sense here and correct me if im wrong.

icon_barbar