Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus, God
Hey guys

I need your opinion. Probably not the best place to ask, but I'm curious what your thoughts are.

I've been praying to God for some healing for many years now and have not received a single inkling of my prayer answered.

But then I did chakra exercise (I did not spin them. I learned a long time ago that spinning them was bad. I simply focused on the middle of my solar plexus and imagined yellow light radiated all around to the inner walls of my body).

My whole day of bloating was gone, I was no longer dizzy anymore, and I can think clearly, and type articulately.

So what? I know the Bible is against witchcraft, sorceries, even though I'm not sure if this qualifies, but it seems it does.

Chakras actually worked rather than praying to God who seem to be abusing me since I got all these problems since birth.

Should I just drop the chakra exercises, and suffer health issues, praying for God, till the bitter end? Or should I do what I can so I can stop the pain. I know this is a bad place to ask since many of you are not Christian, but any input is appreciated especially since this is like the only place I can ask.

I also think the reason why I'm having these health problems, on top of the ones Im born with, is because of those Stewart chakra spinning bands.

I made an oath to myself that I do not spin chakras. There are just too many variations out there on the internet and books. I focused on infinitely small light rays radiating from the center of the body towards the inner wall. This is what helped me feel better.

I do not focus on the light rays reaching out my body. I can theorized maybe entities suck off from that. Or maybe they don't. But inside me was sufficient.

Most likely, I'm going to do what I can so the pain will stop. I want my health fixed. I plan to use my entire weekend to fix up my chakras, focusing an hour for each chakra if I can.

Prayer is also a part of healing, just remember to focus on the right side of the brain whilst praying.  I personally wouldn't prayer to mother mary, or to jesus, i mean can we honestly say that these figures provide any healing or verification that they even existed?  

One can be certain that god or the big creationist exists (unless athiest) but praying to the creationist or father god is probably the best way to go....

I don't spin my chakras either, but I do fill them with colour every now and then.  I usually don't have problems, but I may have something wrong with the root chakra, (a dark brownish red just flashed in front of my eyes just then), i had an operation on my inner thigh a couple of weeks ago, I had an infection, but I been massaging the area with ice blue and pale red recently, and its healing quite nicely...

With regards to chakras, all i can say is to just keep filling them with the colours necessary, and pray to god focusing on the right brain whilst doing it... if you still follow some of stewarts work, put the silver infinity above your crown and a violet chord between your pineal and the silver infinity whilst praying and sending the requests to the oversoul symbol....

Good luck mate, i hope things turn out better for you :)

[user=4]SilverInfinity[/user] wrote:
Quote: But then I did chakra exercise (I did not spin them. I learned a long time ago that spinning them was bad. I simply focused on the middle of my solar plexus and imagined yellow light radiated all around to the inner walls of my body).

My whole day of bloating was gone, I was no longer dizzy anymore, and I can think clearly, and type articulately.

That means you did the right thing at that time, imho.

Quote: So what? I know the Bible is against witchcraft, sorceries, even though I'm not sure if this qualifies, but it seems it does.
You used the bodys energy system , that is neither witchcraft nor sorcery. Usually witchcraft and sorcery are names for the cult next door that is the enemy.

It would take a long time to argue about this at the moment and I do not have time (I studied the bible and several christian sects).

But here is my opinion: The original "church", of which the roman catholic branched off later (I say that because they still have some tenents that prove what I say), did not exclusively rely on scriptures , but on personal experiences and experiences that happened to other people in the church. And they relied on their personal conscience. E.g. you have the actual scripture say, that you should obey the state, but the actual christians never did that (they were illegal and a lot of them in prison etc). Actually I was teached that by a roman catholic priest: it is not about what the scriptures say, what the pope says or what the church says, when it is in conflict with my conscience, I should follow the latter.

Quote: Chakras actually worked rather than praying to God who seem to be abusing me since I got all these problems since birth.

Should I just drop the chakra exercises, and suffer health issues, praying for God, till the bitter end? Or should I do what I can so I can stop the pain. I know this is a bad place to ask since many of you are not Christian, but any input is appreciated especially since this is like the only place I can ask.

I guess most here have been christian along some of the lines. What people here search is what has been hidden from the public so you could sarcastically say that they are on the search for real christianity or for the tools and techniques they had (or similar ones).

Just know that all the fundamentalist sects appeared after already about 1000 years of disinfo by the roman church, so why do you think their interpretation is the right one and base your life and well being on that? Because they argue with fear and terror?

Actually keeping you from using something that helps your health by saying it is witchcraft/forbidden etc., is a form of black magic. It is using mental means to create thoughs within you to do what they want.

I paraphrase Master Bruce Lee here: take what works, leave out what does not work and add what is uniquely your own.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Interesting topic, the intention of the bible is to instill fear in the pattern of thought, because if you fear the devil or any demonic enemy of god, you actually empower that energy.

The chakra system is the instruction manual to your soul, spirit and physical body, and the color formation is the connection that you have to the universe, by the time the body shows symptoms, the chakras are already out.

To balance the chakras is a complex routine of firstly knowing and understanding your body, they are sensitive to ELF, chemtrails, dead orgone, demonic energy and lower astral energy, bad intent, anger, frustration, stress, alcohol, drugs, medication, foods high in sugar and salt, preservatives and just about everything that carries energy.  

The first place to always start when you want to balance the chakra system is what do you put in your body physically and non-physically?

Perhaps you're undergoing a change of sorts. Perhaps a purge of something bad. For a time I used to get really sick and throw up blood. I just prayed, and underwent tests. No chakra stuff, just sucked it up and prayed to GOD. I don't know what you were expecting in the form of an "answer." Maybe it doesn't work that way. You got better right? You're not dead, so maybe that's how it works. Perhaps something was messing with you to make you sick, and it had nothing to do with GOD. Testing you and your faith/belief's. Just to see what you'd do. Who you'd turn to. Because you expected an "instant gratifying answer" maybe you missed what was going on.