Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Stone's New Website
Jimstoneindia.com has been taken down. I'm not going to repost all of his current news but you can still find it here

http://www.jimstone.is/1/.th8.html

http://voterig.com

Quote:DO NOT DONATE TO THIS WEB SITE
Here is (finally) the real reason why
Five months ago claudia went crazy when her thyroid was removed and then two months later she destroyed the home. I spent two months sleeping under bridges. Then I broke my arm in a bike accident. It was a serious commuted fracture requiring surgery. all of you sent more than enough for that and Claudia spent it. I did not get the surgery despite saying I did to keep things looking normal. I am now trying to fix it myself and hopefully I will regain some use of it. I at least got the length and camber matched to the other arm and the fingers move somewhat but it is still flexible and won't ever be normal.
DO NOT DONATE
Any money you send will not go to the site or to fix my arm. I tried to keep the site looking like nothing was wrong, but it is time to stop doing that.

Yesterday claudia again got a way to destroy my devices and this time I am too weak to replace them. I will just have to try to continue from here without help. The site will be neglected, I have no other choice. dont make contact asking how you can help. Because anything you send will not go where you intended no matter what assurances you receive.
Nothing lasts forever, including this site. I am surprised the biggest threat it has ever faced came from within. I could handle the technical threats but not this.
hundreds of messages were sent wishing good luck. many thanks, I will try to push forward.

Quote:This site does not use Paypal anymore.
Do not send money to Claudia.
She sold the land and took 100 percent. That was enough to pay all the bills in a high class area plus all the food, everything including doctor visits for 10 months. Additionally, I paid 100 percent of her bills and needs up to Nov 1 despite that. She received enough to make it through July 2023 if she had not been outrageous with it. She should be swimming in cash, where the hell is it?

To stop Claudia's abuse of funding, I stopped it to myself also. I will just work and run the site on top of it. I cannot cash out Bitcoin due to regs in Mex everyone who does not live here is not aware of, (there's always a snag somewhere, regardless of what reports there are, rules change frequently in Mex) It might work now but who knows? I got wore out on the topic. - but I can use Bitcoin on the servers. Two will run for a while now with what has come in so far. I'd like to have another outside of Iceland after what happened with that Hunter pic but this site is not facing imminent doom thanks to those who sent bitcoin.