Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joan Rivers In Critical Condition
I do not believe that alex jones is Bill Hicks.  No Way!  lol

I remember hearing that a long time ago. Never knew what to make of it.

“The Simpsons” Crusty the Clown Tells A Silent Joan Rivers to “Wake Up”: Coma & Death Foreshadowed (VIDEOS)

In the 23rd season, episode 8 of The Simpsons, an animated Joan Rivers is introduced emerging from a hospital room? No context is given as to why. In the background, we see an i.v. plasma bag and bed. Joan’s character talks about the death of celebrities while Homer play acts a bloated corpse. The episode centers around a relationship Joan has with Crusty the Clown. At the end of the episode, Joan is silent as Crusty asks her to “wake up”.

Given the circumstances surrounding her death, the inferences and synchronicities are uncanny. Joan was placed into a medically induced coma after throat surgery complications. She died days later on 9/4/14. The name of The Simpsons episode is ‘The Ten-Per-Cent Solution’, also inferring that her i.v. may have been mixed with something other than glucose.

Jay Z and Beyonce also seem to be implicated. This very episode aired on Jay Z’s birthday. Also, Beyonce turned 33 on the day Joan died. Beyonce was born in 1981. Joan died at 81 and was born in 1933!

Watch the scenes from the episode in the following videos:

http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities/201...69430.html

(09-08-2014, 08:25 AM)William Wrote: I do not believe that alex jones is Bill Hicks.  No Way!  lol

This might change your mind.

Irrefutable Proof that Bill Hicks was Resurrected by the CIA as Alex Jones