Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining a Western Mystery School?
Hi,
Does anyone have any knowledge or firsthand experience with organizations such as B.O.T.A (Builders of the Adytum) or Fraternity of the Hidden Light (Fraternis L.V.X Occulta - FLO)?

http://www.bota.org/

http://www.lvx.org/

I’m really considering joining one of them to study Tarot, Hermetic Qabalah, Astrology and how they all interrelate along with some meditation to get In-tune with the Higher Self.  I like the fact that they are correspondence courses where you don’t have to travel to physical center or location.

Everything on the surface seems benevolent for the betterment of Humanity.  A lot of what they have to say about Oneness, subconscious and creating your reality by thought and emotions resonate with me.

But I have some reservations and to some extent…fear of joining a Fraternity and an Initiation.  Why is that?  Is that the Ego in resistance?  Or is a deeper ‘red flag’?  I certainly don’t believe in the Dogmatic Religious Heaven and Hell, God vs Satan, or the New Age fluff…. But what if?  I don’t want to ‘Sell my Soul’ for eternity so to speak.  Or create Karmic debt that I have to pay off over future reincarnations.

There are a few podcasts of Dr. Paul A Clark (Steward of FLO) on Occult of Personality, #46 & #66:

http://occultofpersonality.net/podcast-4...aul-clark/

http://occultofpersonality.net/podcast-6...aul-clark/

Clark seems really down to earth non Egoistic (unlike some other New Age Cults out there).

Another hesitation I have is of Magick Rituals and Ceremonies.  That kind of spooks me even though from what I’ve read it is a faster way to symbolically to reach the subconscious.

I did express some of my concerns to one of those organizations.  I received a reply and to summarize they said there aren’t any more hidden layers.  They want nothing but happiness and soul development for the group and all of humanity.  The Mysteries aren’t a religion but a philosophy, a way of organization the truths of the universe.

One thing that raised an eyebrow, I said that I heard Freemasonry was taking over by the Dark forces at the highest level and at that level they worshiped Lucifer.   The person said that Freemasons are altruistic and all of the conspiracies are just silliness.  Hmmmm…..

I know that one could try to do this study on their own, but proven track/course could save decades of self-searching.

Currently to date, my self-searching has found the waters muddied and many, many rabbit holes.

I’d like to hear your thought and opinions on joining such organizations.

Thanks.

Because of how things are the good ones are hard to find. You need to operate without making any "noise" before reaching such a group would be possible. These days most people seem to be a part of the machine.

My decision making process is becoming….interesting to say the least.

Over the past few days I’ve asked ‘The Source’, ‘The one’,  ‘The All’ , whatever you want to call that unifying force…. To show me some sort of sign.  Be it in a dream, or just noticing something different. 

Although I was really looking for something in a dream, in the past two hours a couple may have appeared???

1.      I’ve been seeing the 11:11 phenomena a lot in the last few years.  Whether it is  on the clock, a receipt, etc.  Today for supper my bill came to guess what?  $11.11

2.      I opened one many of the esoteric books that I have.  It has been several weeks since I’ve read anything from it (I have way too many books going at the same time).  Anyway,  the name of the book is “The Secrets of the Eternal Book: The Meaning of the Stories of the Pentateuch”  Below is the exact spot I left off from weeks ago:

What to Do

The book offers this advice: “Listen to the Abraham in you.” Find him amidst the egoistic madness and give him the freedom to act. Let the ego squeal and resist any changes aimed at spiritual advancement, but it must be understood that there is no other way. Everything else has been tried and tested, and we can clearly see that it hasn’t worked. Make up your mind, and everything will work out. The Abraham of today will reveal himself to the world.
This is precisely why the wisdom of Kabbalah, hidden from humanity for millennia, is being revealed today.

I think the second sign (if that is what it is) is just freaky.

I think I might be better off putting my head back in the sand and reading all of this just for entertainment value.  Huh

Smile and where you left off,is where your answer lies.The true Kabbalah has always been hidden from humanity,and it is not jewish.It is sacred and you can reach your true and full potential with it.The eleven/eleven is related to programming.I'll find what it's related to.It's been so long since I looked at all my stuff related to programming.

I do seem to have a drawing towards Qabalah on and off over the past two years.

From my understanding of the spelling variations:

Christian Cabalah
Jewish Kabbalah
Hermetic Qabalah

My concern is to join and order or go alone...  Confused

I guess I shall try mediation, looking in dreams and some more signs like tonight's 'What To Do' passage.

I don't think I've heard of the 11:11 programming.

Thanks.

(07-29-2016, 05:10 PM)Metal Guru Wrote: Because of how things are the good ones are hard to find. You need to operate without making any "noise" before reaching such a group would be possible. These days most people seem to be a part of the machine.

I think the Outside Orders you would be learning general stuff, probably things you can find in books and on the Internet these days.  But with the Order or Fraternity’s take or spin on it.

It probably wouldn’t be until you reach the Inner Orders (after proven yourself) that you would learn any material outside of the norm, or where you couldn’t find it in books or the Internet.

But my question and dilemma, who are they serving/worshiping at that level?  Good? Bad? Neutral?  Or are they truly learning from the Higher Self, Service to Others or Self, correcting the Ego, following the path back to the ‘The One’?

Then again, all of the above in this post is just my opinion…. I have nothing to base it on.

Plus I'm not comfortable with the Ritual / Ceremony aspects of it.

MC - what is your take on Such Fraternities and Organizations?

I still can't get to a comfortable place about joining.... although I believe a lot of the answers are in some of the subjects they refer to.

I just don't want to be naive and sign up for the dark side...

I wrote an answer,it got posted and now it's no longer here.So,Richard,what's wrong?

(08-21-2016, 06:35 PM)MC Wrote: I wrote an answer,it got posted and now it's no longer here.So,Richard,what's wrong?

My host moved the forum to a new server and in the process they created some problems that they're still working on.

Ok,let's try this again. BOTA,this Order is a direct inheritor from a long line of Mystery schools.All Mystery schools were highjacked by Reptilian hybrids a long time ago.Today,all Mystery schools are under the control of the Illuminati.This organization has an outer and an inner school.This website and membership pertains to the outer school.Joining the inner school is not even mentioned,that's because either they do not even offer that or they will seek out a candidate if they think you qualify.BOTA was founded by P.F.Case.Case was given the task by the Inner school of reinterpreting the Ageless Wisdom into a modern idiom.Case worked for the Inner school.No one even knows anything about the Inner school.So,this should tell you right away that it's an Illuminati front.Case wrote a book,The True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order.The Rosicrucians are under the direct control of the Illuminati.
They claim,"the Holy Qabalah is the mystical wisdom teaching of ancient Isreal".Oh,NO it's not.That's a complete fabrication.The Atlanteans practiced what is called Qabalah.99% who have any notion of Qabalah do not know this,and 99.9% do not know how the Atlanteans came to have this sacred knowledge.