Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jona - NEW MEMBER
What's crackalacking ya'll? Na I'm just messing, had to sign up to this site as I've been reading posts from it for a little while now, mainly the Stewart Swerdlow posts as I am still a little unsure of what to think about him. I do not hate him though by any means just keep an open mind.

So anyway regarding members only posting.... am I able to view any restricted threads on this forum now, I was told I was made senior member but I dunno if this gives me access.

As far as I know I'm gemini but I might be the sign before it with the change they had recently and all, so maybe a taurus, correct with if I'm wrong.

Cheers

Welcome Jona

Welcome Jona,

Yes, you have access to the senior member forums now.

Yes, you're still a Gemini. The 13 signs is disinformation and you can read about it in the astrology forum.

Welcome to the forum, Jona.

Thanks all, oh right disinformation I took it more truthfully because I read it at Expansions, I know ironic right

Stew likes to pretend he knows everything there is to know but he is actually ignorant about a lot of stuff. I think the biggest reason he pushes 13 signs is because of his hatred for our Astrologer. When she was on his site he agreed with her that 12 signs was that correct system. When she left there and came here he started pushing 13 signs. He's doing that to try and discredit her. Whenever he doesn't like someone he'll come up with lies in order to discredit that person.

Hey...how's the whale? (Sorry, I just couldn't resist.) :-)

whale?

LOL...you know....Jonah and the whale...nevermind...just trying to be funny.