Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journey Into Hyperspace
  I was walking in a forest and view through the trees a lake.  I notice all of the fawn and flora as i make my way to the beach.   As my right foot lands on a small fallen branch its snapping in half makes a cracking noise echoing off into the distance.  It was then that I had to quickly turn to my right and i gasp as i see 

what?

hyperspace is real, and fun.

astral plane is not.

William, we’re still waiting for you to tell us what you saw.

Nooooo  You or anyone was to add to the story!  I know I didnt explain it but its a game to help stimulate creativity for whoever wants to play!

:)

Okay....Scorpios love GAMES!!;)

I turn to the right and I see an Indian (native american) woman.

...wearing amethyst

In her hands is a beautiful bowl made of turquoise.  She peers into it for a moment and then holds it out to William and says, " _________________________________________."  (Next person fill in blank.)

(Note: interesting you wrote this Polly.  I nearly wrote about turqoise, and the woman holding something... but changed my mind.  Guess it was your turn! :D)

She turns to William and says "...do you have the key?  It is written here that you're the one to open the memory of the stargate in the woods where I found this bowl.  It keeps a record of all it contains in the script running round its edges.  You have to find the information to activate this record, that unlocks the Atlantean crystals on the global grid"

Her violet amethyst amulet sways in the breeze as she bends to see something on the ground.  It glows and reflects the light of the sun falling behind the mountains.  Over the peaks the sky turns amber-green with streaks of rose, and the snow turn a cold blue in the deepening shadows.

Placing the bowl in your hands, the woman holds out her own hand with a smile and says "Put it in your bag safely and follow me this way; we have to move on before....

Sigh - no one wants to play again yet?? :( lol  I want to know what happens, but I can't answer my own post! :D

Monica, I was tempted to continue where you left off but I thought someone else might like to pick up the thread you left dangling.  :wink2: