Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June 2, 2016/Important date
I'll start this thread and add more info.For anyone that is doing any sort of spiritual work,this is a key date.It is a date when there will be movement into a new phase in the evolution of consciousness on Earth.

To be continued....

There's some interesting astrology going on at the beginning of June - a fixed cross is forming with the outer planets. I've also read something about Isaac Newton predicting the 2nd coming for June 2016 based on prophecies in Daniel, but those calculations look like a pretty shaky mix of his & later interpretation.

What will be happening on June 2nd?

This year's important date when we move into a new phase in the evolution of consciousness on Earth is August 12.

What happened last year on June 2nd? And what's coming in August?

Don't know about the 12th but on the 8th is when the lion's gates open. This gateway creates an incredible period of accelerated ascension.

Richard, where do you get the info on the Lions Gate?

Rob,it's all about alignments with the galactic center,gate of man,gate of God.Don't have time now,but will write more about it.Yes,tomorrow is 888,and here's another link to read.
http://foreverconscious.com/opening-lion...ugust-2017
Note that this is until the 12th of Aug,with a peak energy date of Aug 8th.Ahem,btw,the montauk project and experiments in time WAS in Aug 12,1983.Something to think about.

Interesting, I forgot the Montauk date.

Ok,that website you gave is channeling archangel Orion,who does not exist.Orion is the home of the reptiles.Today,on the 8th,I did not feel any extraordinary energy,and I am not
going to tell you that the 12th will be any different,because we really have a long way to go before any major energy dates of that sort.Human level consciousness and galactic level consciousness which is the galactic plane is connected.This process of our evolution is slow and we are midway there.April 29,2034 is the end date of our transformation,BUT,I'll tell you,we won't have to wait until then.We will get a big boost that no one is talking about,because most do not know about it.Yup,that's going to be the Blue Kachina that the Hopi's talked about.And that's not what the Illuminati want.