Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saying hi
I am here because I started questioning "my" reality at a young age due to the most terrifying recurring dreams I had when I was 5-6 years old. In these dreams I was only consciousness but the only thing I was concious of was absolute evil which kept me immobilized and I could do nothing, not even form a single thought or opinion... Time and Space were non existent. Only after I woke up, did I feel the horror of where I was.. It was the most intense and paralyzing feeling.. as it you're just particle stuck in some eternal inferno.. After I woke up I did not date to sleep again and would stay up for as long as I could with the lights on..

I'm almost 33 and I've been in a K-hole about 10 years ago.. You feel like you've lost all sense of yourself but it was still a very positive experience for me.. I've smoked Salvia extract on 2 occasions and though I felt as if this reality was slowly being flushed down the toilet and I could do crap all about it, it was still nothing in comparison to those dreams.

These days I will have an odd dream here and there where you wake up but you're not really awake and you feel like your soul is being pulled out of your body, head is buzzing and but fear seems to win each time and I force myself awake.. perhaps due to memory of those childhood dreams..

Anyways.. Since approx high school I started to realize that we live in one backwards world and even though it's easy to blame human nature for it I believe there's a more sinister force at play here. Demiurge?

The more I think I know, the more questions I end up having..

Anyways, I stumbled across this forum and checked out a few posts and there seems to be a wealth of information here so I think I'll be sticking around... at least till the "end of days" :)

Hello..there is lots of good reading and a load of good info to be found here at the cafe. You might get a good laugh along the way as well.

Hi Peakay, welcome to the Cafe. It's refreshing to not hear you blame yourself for the obscene prison conditions on this planet. Good for you - you're WAY ahead of most truthseekers out there. Wink It would probably take an entire lifetime to make it through these rare and amazing posts, but this link lets you know where I'm coming from (#76 on)...and don't forget to check out Purple Pebble's Dugpa thread!

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php...6#pid60426

(06-28-2012, 01:37 PM)peakay911 Wrote: I am here because I started questioning "my" reality at a young age due to the most terrifying recurring dreams I had when I was 5-6 years old. In these dreams I was only consciousness but the only thing I was concious of was absolute evil which kept me immobilized and I could do nothing, not even form a single thought or opinion... Time and Space were non existent. Only after I woke up, did I feel the horror of where I was.. It was the most intense and paralyzing feeling.. as it you're just particle stuck in some eternal inferno.. After I woke up I did not date to sleep again and would stay up for as long as I could with the lights on..

I'm almost 33 and I've been in a K-hole about 10 years ago.. You feel like you've lost all sense of yourself but it was still a very positive experience for me.. I've smoked Salvia extract on 2 occasions and though I felt as if this reality was slowly being flushed down the toilet and I could do crap all about it, it was still nothing in comparison to those dreams.

These days I will have an odd dream here and there where you wake up but you're not really awake and you feel like your soul is being pulled out of your body, head is buzzing and but fear seems to win each time and I force myself awake.. perhaps due to memory of those childhood dreams..

Anyways.. Since approx high school I started to realize that we live in one backwards world and even though it's easy to blame human nature for it I believe there's a more sinister force at play here. Demiurge?

The more I think I know, the more questions I end up having..

Anyways, I stumbled across this forum and checked out a few posts and there seems to be a wealth of information here so I think I'll be sticking around... at least till the "end of days" :)

(06-28-2012, 08:31 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: Hello..there is lots of good reading and a load of good info to be found here at the cafe. You might get a good laugh along the way as well.
Thanks, that's how I found this forum :)

Hi Elizabeth. Unfortunately I am not able to access that thread yet but when I can I will make sure to check it out. Thanks

(06-28-2012, 10:45 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Hi Peakay, welcome to the Cafe. It's refreshing to not hear you blame yourself for the obscene prison conditions on this planet. Good for you - you're WAY ahead of most truthseekers out there. Wink It would probably take an entire lifetime to make it through these rare and amazing posts, but this link lets you know where I'm coming from (#76 on)...and don't forget to check out Purple Pebble's Dugpa thread!

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php...6#pid60426

Welcome Peakay.

There is a lot to read and all, but feel free to join in and all that.

Yes, Peakay911, feel free to join in - we won't quiz you on the backposts. :D It might take the moderator a few days to grant you access to other parts of the forum due to technical difficulty.

(06-29-2012, 12:57 PM)William Wrote: Welcome Peakay.
Thank You :)

(06-29-2012, 11:53 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Yes, Peakay911, feel free to join in - we won't quiz you on the backposts. :D It might take the moderator a few days to grant you access to other parts of the forum due to technical difficulty.
Oh it's really not a big deal.. I don't mind "earning" the right.