Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kabbala
Didnt know where to post this and didnt want to clutter up the Links page.

Does anyone have a good Link for Kabbala and what it is all about.  I believe it has some things about paganism from its history.

So my point is when someone has a link explaining what it is all about you could post the link in links.    

Kabbala = NWR   ?

I don't know much about Kabala other than it's part of the NWO new age religion. Here's a little info about it at this link.

http://www.rotten.com/library/occult/kabala/

I know Kabbalah is a real science and can be used or misused like mathematics.

According Stewart Swerdlow the Kabbalah it a system (like a software program) developed from the Sirians-A  based on true rules in esoteric philosophy, hyperspace science and theurgy and introduced by them in Atlantis.

The Kabbalah covers not the whole truth, but it has aspects of truthful teachings.

Also there are systematic relations with the Talmud, TORAH and the Tarot card system.

The tree of life has correlations with the Hindu/Theosophical system of 7 + 2 different bodies of man; and is also connected to the hyperspace chakra/color methodology in some way.

When Kabbalah is used with Satanism (which the Illuminati do so) it results in very sophisticated dark applications.

http://www.kabbalah.com/kabbalah/

Interesting, also related to courses and books

http://www.kabbalah.info/

In many languages

WARNING:

I don't state here these websites are 100% OK or perfect; I found them interesting because they can give you extra vocabulaire and new viewpoints.

The danger of these websites is the some likely hidden false parts in them, which can easy be overlooked or misinterpreted.

With any websites concerning Kabbalah discernment and great care is needed as most of them on the Internet are actually simply NWO and Reptilian Illuminati Family disinformation websites who wsih to heavily imprint and program subsceptible and impressionable Subconscious Minds.Try to perhaps find an old second hand book perhaps from before 1960 for sale. All the major Illuminati Collective Mind Control and the New Age Movement began from 1960 onwards so thousands of books wre then written to shape the Collective Consciousness of Mind Control Victims especially with Kabbalah.

See the other good information on Kabbalah posted at :

Hyperspace cafe,member forums, ancient and lost civilizations, The Language Of Atlantis

I felt this thread belongs in the References.

[user=3]Hyperspace[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don't know much about Kabala other than it's part of the NWO new age religion. Here's a little info about it at this link.

http://www.rotten.com/library/occult/kabala/

PortaeLvcis

Portae Lucis

Portal of Light

Lucifer = lux (light; genitive lucis) and ferre (to bear, to bring) meaning- Light-bearer

Illuminati=il·lu·mi·na·ti ( ĭ-lū ' mə-nä ' tē ) pl.n. People claiming to be unusually
Enlightened with regard to a subject.

Now, it is clearly who wrote this books about Kabbala.

The Life Tree on the picture, sometimes can be found in programmed individuals, because, their programmed structure is based and build on the architecture of this so called Tree of Life.

The picture in the middle, outpicture pentagram ritual which Illuminati use in sexual magic, and for programming related to End time.

The names Hathor, is the god from Egyptian culture, one of reptilian gods.

Haniel is the astral reptilian or holographic projection which is channeled by new ageists.

Hi there Sariel.You are a genius my friend. Your intelligence and research is expansive and amazing to read about. Thankyou for posting this information.As i thought, Kabbalah originally was given to the Lyraen Atlanteans by the Khema or Sirians and then as their Collective Victim Mind Patterns developed, it became corrupted into a Lucifer Cult where the False Light of Lucifer as a Collective and Negative Mind Force was birthed and Kabbalah then was used to manipulate the masses and in Sexual Ritual Magick.Take care.