Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knowledge Book
I'm due to get a copy of in in a few. A friend thought I should read it. She gave me a site link, and she read it as Illuminatic. However, when I read it, it reads like a treaty I read of on Orion's arm. I didn't see any of the things she saw, and you have to read it straight through. You won't remember it all, but you'll have a rough idea of the point when you're done..
 Nothing malevolent in it, but I guess it's only for some folks to read..
I'll let you know what I find in it when I finally get it.

Thanks Anu, we await your update.

I got it today. This thing is like, almost half a foot thick. However It's got ALLOT of good information in it thus far. The Laws Of the Universe for starters. the symbol is a pyrmid with the Letters K, O, M. Standing for O= Allah, M= Moses, K= Christ. with the fish symbol above it. Makes sense to me...

I'll keep you updated as I progress.

So far, there's rules, laws, and a whole lot of truth. Religion is/has been bastardized. The whole sacrifice thing is there invention. Not God's. He'd never ask a being he created to sacrifice another to please him. The Koran has been mis-interpreted due in part to mis-translation as it's written in Arabic. This leads me to believe it's not a native language to the planet...
It was also the last of the four books or guides for living given.
Also says the "Angel Gabriel" was the sender of it...

Makes you think doesn't it?

Ok I've been reading a bit more and still have a ways to go. However there's some interesting stuff thus far. Skimming ahead, there's allot of math equations in reference to many practical questions ans answers to things. such as the true meaning of the Triangle symbol.

Ex.
A drawing of a triple pyramid within a single triangle.
At the top is the letter O= almighty God This is the main Triangle from The direct mechanism, or command mechanism.
The first inner triangle is the mechanism of the Islamic book.
The second inner triangle is the Christian mechanism.
The third triangle (on the bottom of the main) is the Universal unification triangle.

At the bottom left corner M= Mohammed Mustafa
At the bottom right corner K= Jesus Christ
At the middle point of the three inner triangles within the main triangle, is Ali= The code of love

All come from the same source.

It goes onto say that you could further extend them linking them like grapes as they say. Thins includes all saints, and sages.One at each point of the triangle. Also says these are codes from the magnetic field of influence. All the given information from them is from the same source.

I'm not sure if some of you will follow this but it makes sense to me.

Another example is the explanation of the year 1999.
It's said the in the last given religious book (The Koran as it was stated it was to be the last religious book given)
there would come a time when this number would be given meaning. Nothing could be said before hand.
as I said it's allot of math.

Taking 1999, invert it. You get 1666. Adding each of the numbers one by one you get 19, which is said to be the key code to the 20th century. Multiplying 1*9= 9 which means the 9th dimension.

Taking 1999 again removing 19 leaves you the #99. Adding 9+9= 18 which is the 18th dimension.

THe laymans's of all this is that the universe would reach the 9th dimension until 1999. after it progress to the 18th dimension
It goes on with a few add/mult/ invert etc equations which add up to the 20th century, as the end result is #20.

The explanation of the Beta symbol with the Alpha symbol. The top half is white, the bottom black.

The beta channel is black meaning space and the path of science.
The Alpha Channel is on top,and white,is the religious suggestions/books given by God.
It goes on to explain the merging of the two giving gray. If one isn't habituated to the Beta aspect, you'll have a hard time with merging the two aspects. It'll be received as a negative vibration. also says vibrations beyond Alpha are Beta and carry powerful information.

The simple of it to me is that Science is just God's way of saying how he did whatever. I've always looked at it like that, no more no less.

some other net stuff is The message from the ship Argo. Says that they've been watching for a long time. There's allot of them which are more less cloaked patrolling. They're rescue ships, can move at the speed of one tenth a second. THat the Sirus mission is responsible only for the Milky Way galaxy, and that it was by direct command from the center, and unification council. They're very much interested in seeing humanity develop unhindered.

It explains " They mixed up this divine order with their situations. Since they cannot overcome fear, which is the result of their habits,they are deprived of universal consciousness."

"There is no partiality in anything. Mission allotment is made in accordance with merit."

Learning is to know learning
learning is to know thyself
If you do not know yourself
What's the use of reading?

Knowledge of 3 channels Come Come come. Yeah it almost sounds like that whack K7 song yrs ago.
Anyway it means this.

Infinite tolerance
Infinite love
Infinite humility

It's part of the whole which was religious purification. Basically meaning that you accept there is a GOD. That's all, no formal worship needed, no cult like devotion. Just accept and say hi to.

I've got more reading to do as just now I saw a very interesting section on Ego jealousy. Should be a page turner..

I'm sorry--I'm new to this and not exactly sure what you are talking about. What is the full title of the "knowledge" book and the author's name?

Rebel Wrote:I'm sorry--I'm new to this and not exactly sure what you are talking about. What is the full title of the "knowledge" book and the author's name?
 If I told you who actually wrote it, from what I've read so far. You wouldn't believe me. Yet it is what it is. Makes mucho sense, and happens to answer many questions I've always asked. I was just giving some examples of some of what's in it.
I've heard that few have it. Of those that do fewer understand it truly. I'm not bragging or boasting. It's just what I've found. There's nothing in it that's NWO or imperialistic/violent/domeneering in nature. It mainly speaks of peace,evolvement, and how it can be achieved.
BTW I'm new to this as well. Never thought I'd be reading, let alone understanding things like this.

Update. I can't read the rest of this right now.The more I read,the worse things get,at least for me. much of what's in it is mindblowing.Answers to many many questions. Yet I see how/why others have had issues after reading it. Plus it's too fcuking long.
Bottom line,I know who wrote it. The more I read,the more emboldened "They" became. It's a double edged sword in print. I have to get to the point that I can finish it without being open to "them." As,many things are contradictory to humanity's belief of right and wrong. Though it does say tire your mind,figure it out.
It was harder to stop reading,yet I had another book to read.A good one at that.

So are you saying Anu that the book is laced with triggers, if you are feeling this way while reading it does not sound good, what is it that is making you feel the need to put it down- the information or how the information makes you feel? Please watch your ‘f’s.

[color="#8d38c9 Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]] So are you saying Anu that the book is laced with triggers, if you are feeling this way while reading it does not sound good, what is it that is making you feel the need to put it down- the information or how the information makes you feel? Please watch your ‘f’s.
Not trigger so to say. But reactions from other's around. People were acting strangely. Some would seem to show a sense of sadness I was reading it. as if to say, no no this is not right. some were happy, and later became more aggressively arrogant. As if to say ha ha we got you now. It has parts with many contradictions in context of what's really going on.
As well to the things I have always belived in that were proven true.
It just doesn't jive whith what's really going on the the world.
Lately I've been hearing much about some new age religion. It seems more and more about what Nostradamus was speaking of when he mentioned the "New Religion."
I've got my faith and religion. It's what has gotten me this far. I'm sticking to it. I was looking for clear definite answeres when I got it. It has mostly just raised more questions, and made things harder for the time I payed attention to it. It's a double edge sword I suppose.