Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
LMAO at AJ!

dont be so shocke dill show you this link hold up

say hello to lady googoos gaga

This comes straight from Lady Gaga's verified Twitter:

"Love you Japan! Pokerface just went #1! Thanku!!. My show was so good last night. I just had to go home and suck my own hermie dick, suckka"
She meant hermaphrodite dick.

http://twitter.com/ladyGAGA

PROOF THAT LADY GAGA WORKS FOR ILLUMINATI...

Lady Gaga's Paparazzi laced a coherent storyline with elaborate Illuminati symbolisms and mind control triggers. Robot agenda, disney programming, etc.

Furthermore, the director of the music video Paparazzi wears a T-SHIRT praising BAPHOMET. There's this saying "so-or-so sold his soul to Baphomet." The goat-headed devil's legion promises fortune and fame, a backdrop to use you in the satanic Illuminati.

Watch for what the director is wearing. A reverse pentagram with Baphomet inside it. No goth wears that. It's not even trendy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMn-9FCTCsU

do you know how many friggin people listen to this whoa-man? its believable but unbelievable! i can only shake my head and show everyone her dick

Wow :shock:

Okay people, I KNOW she is weird, (really, really weird), but she is not a he. If you look at her throat, there is no Adam's apple there. And folks, that is one thing you CAN NOT hide.

Hi DT,

She claims she is a hermaphrodite and doesn't have a problem with it. It's not  that uncommon but in the past  most of these people or their parents decided  on which genitalia they wished to keep.

Her male parts actually did get lose in that concert. I think she is more he than she.

At Gaga's  age the male adams apple may not be that developed. I'm not sure all males have projecting adams apples. BTW....check out Ann Coulter...she has an adams apple .

Adams apples are usually more prominent in males or project more but everyone has one .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lady Gaga and the death of sex Breaking News 13 4,067 05-28-2011, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” – The Illuminati Manifesto Breaking News 1 2,185 05-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Q3eory