Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Gaga and the death of sex
No one ever mentions Beyonce as being an Illuminati puppet. I mean can you actually get that much wealth, fame and power and not be a pawn? Its something very strange about her constant plastered on fake smile. Every picture, every day, it seems so programed. She made a very uncomfortable love song to her father as well, and her videos have lot of symolism too.

But as far as the videos are concerned, I wonder how much the artists are involved with the content and themes as opposed to the directors and record labels. The artists probably are totally unaware of what their videos mean. Its the directors who use the artists platform, IMO, to get the message out. The same can be said for models. Alot of photoshoots in upscale magazines have blatant illuminati/masonic symbolism but they are created by the photographer not the models.

I've seen articles about Beyonce being a mind controlled slave. You might as well figure that all the popular singers and stars are slaves. The Illuminati only allows their slaves to become popular. I know tons of people love Beyonce but I never did care for her or her goofy singles lady song and video. I guess I'm weird because I can't see why the world went nuts over that video. I'm sure Beyonce doesn't know she's a MC slave because you know what they say, the most effective slaves are slaves that don't know their slaves.

lady gaga is definitely the strangest musician. and not in any specific way either. she's just a mixed bag

I agree she's strange but she has a lot of talent. However I think she might need to slow down on her partying because I thought only a few songs on her new CD were any good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” – The Illuminati Manifesto Breaking News 1 2,174 05-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Q3eory
  Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Breaking News 51 11,344 11-16-2009, 10:10 PM
Last Post: karen