Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Law of Attraction whilst on drugs..
Ok first of all, I want to make a strong point that I do not condone the use of illicit drugs in any way shape or form, as I've had my fair share of horrific experiences, and have come away from that scene many years ago, so please don't take this post the wrong way.

In 2001, I had a 3 month long LSD experience.  Whilst on this drug, it explained the whole 'Law of Attraction' scenario and how it played out.

As the drug itself had emotional disruptive qualities, as well as physical reactions (which are still present without the flashback of the LSD a the moment), during the 3 months, things that I could not explain really scared the utter **** out of me.

First thing that I experienced was how so many things that related to me would appear all over the television, magazines, adverts, and how often they would occur.  It was always on the same frequency of my fears whilst on the drug - and because the intensity of the drug was so powerful, it had to manifest.

Now I realise, whether it was an actual 'psychotic' delusional episode, or whether the constant thoughts with the emotion behind it, aligned me to experience the syncronicity issues that aligned myself with the universe.

Now - I also understand that because it was a 'bad' feeling - it was not in alignment with my true self - so ALL the bad feelings I had experienced, were NOT reality to what I came across - and realised it was the exact opposite, for the exact opposite emotion would be happiness or love to be aligned with you, and I did not experience such feelings with some things I saw.

So with regards to normal day life, I was at work one day, and I started to panic because of what I heard on the radio - this released a huge 'negative' high with pinging sensation which was almost painful to experience, at the peak of that emotion, the lid of the printer at my computer desk dropped open - which increased the fear of being frightened at the syncronicity.  At that exact moment of reacting to the lid opening, the phone rang and now i'm fully starting to lose my perception of reality as the emotion was so intense.  At this point, I stumbled outside and had a lay down on the grass to calm down - which I now realise was the BEST thing I could have done as it grounded me!  Within minutes I came back to normal (as normal as could be on LSD) without the reaction of fear....

It was as if, whilst on this drug for 3 months, negative experiences occured around me that seemed 'supernatural' and even 'unnatural'.

Another time, my step dad discussed his disbelief in religion and talking about 'how can someone believe in Satan and hell, what sort of god punishes his supposed children' (something along those lines).  Well when he mentioned 'satan', it wasn't the right sort of word or thing to think about whilst under the influence - anyway, I started to panic again, thinking I was doomed to hell for eternity, and feeling utter fear, eyes dilating, sweat pouring, mouth drying, nipples tingling (pain wise).  Few minutes later, my step dad asked me to come outside to help him, and asked me to pass him the container bottle that was near me, as I picked it up it had the word 'SATIN' on it, however I didn't read 'SATIN' I read satan, at the very moment of believing it said satan, It managed to slip from my hand, fall on the floor, and spill everwhere, damaging the things it landed on, and again - a feeling of fear thinking of what just happened with the explosion of negative energy, I slipped on the liquid and nearly fell flat on my back.

I just couldn't believe what was happening.......but I understand now.

So basically, drugs are powerful things, they can do so much damage, it can put you in a 'drug' alter (altered state) and create such havoc in your life.

From the work i've done, I've released the energy of the existing LSD crystals in my cells, which I would feel every 7 - 8 months or so.  Upon releasing, I felt the actual drug but not intensly.  Few days after I started to lose heaps of weight due to release of the toxins stored in my fatty cells that was dumped through the normal course of 'releasing the past'. 

Recently I had the same reaction, but to my surprise I didn't feel the LSD component, only the physical side effects associated to it, which was dilated eyes, mouth drying, sweating, and nipples tingling (not pain now).  So there are crystals in my cells associated to the collaborative energy that tells my mind to perform these things to my body upon reaction to such events, which I need to tackle next.

Shouldn't be long before I totally remove such negative frequencies from my own system...will keep you all 'posted'.

Regards

Lion, that was an interesting story. It also interesting that you posted this story right after I read a new study on LSD. It must be the power of thought. ;)

LSD reveals its secrets

Roger Highfield describes how hallucinogens are able to bend minds

The brain mechanism underlying one of the most memorable catch phrases of the sixties - Timothy Leary's "Turn on, tune in, drop out" - has been pinpointed at long last.

Leary was an American writer, psychologist and proponent of the therapeutic and spiritual benefits of the drug. Now the mind-bending effects of hallucinogens such as LSD have been pinpointed at last.

Dr Stuart Sealfon of Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, Jay Gingrich of Columbia University, and colleagues published their findings in the journal Neuron . The work sheds light on the longtime mystery of how hallucinogens distort perception and demonstrates a technique that could be used to understand the function of drugs which are widely used to treat psychiatric disorders without a full understanding of what they do in the body.

Researchers have long known that hallucinogens activate specific docking points - receptors - in the brain, called 5-HT2A receptors (2ARs), that are normally triggered by serotonin, a messenger chemical. However, a fundamental mystery has been why other compounds that turn on the same receptors are not hallucinogenic.

In their studies, the researchers compared in mice the differences between the effects of LSD and a nonhallucinogenic chemical that also activates 2AR receptors and found that the action of the hallucinogen also involves other proteins in another neurological pathway, revealing a new model of how it works:in effect, the receptors are like switches with two "on" positions.

Drugs like LSD make the receptor go into one "on" position, whereas non-psychedelic drugs turn on the receptor in a different way. The researchers wrote that "These studies identify the long-elusive neural and signaling mechanisms responsible for the unique effects of hallucinogens."

They also concluded that "The strategy we developed to elucidate [hallucinogen] action should be applicable to [central nervous system]-active compounds, with therapeutic potential in other disorders.

Thus, our findings may advance the understanding of neuropsychiatric disorders that have specific pharmacological treatments whose mechanisms of action are not fully understood."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=A1&xml=/connected/2007/02/07/eclsd07.xml

Very well-presented account, and full of interesting information, even crucial as regards relating spiritual ideas to the operations of the human physical experiential matrix.  Especially in regards to the brain/mind, token/meaning mechanisms.

It is a bit unclear what you are talking about in one respect, however.  Do you say that you took LSD daily, or at some regular interval for 3 months, or that you took LSD once, and then had side effects that seemed to last for three months?

Also, how have things been lately?
~ ++ Hanc Defendemus ++ ~

For shizzle, LSD rocks.  It makes you really face yourself.  And it literally FORCES you to learn emotional control.  If you emotions get out of hand on a trip, that's when it can turn bad.  

And yeah, OP, was that a trip that lasted three months from one dose, or did you keep reupping?

Previous poster is probrably sebastian or an equivalent. What you can do, lion, is to release the damage done to your body up to your oversoul. Thoroughly. And if there are other things that need to be released then ask oversoul to do it. connect to over soul and do release work. or send energy up to oversoul and have it do it for you.

I have to say. I think they programmed you for this. So witouth it things would not be so intense.

(04-23-2017, 01:06 PM)HeadSpace Wrote: I have to say. I think they programmed you for this. So witouth it things would not be so intense.

Just noticed this threads old. My mistake.

Anyone taking anything,will NEVER deprogram or evolve in this lifetime.