Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for something
Not really sure where this is supposed to go, but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get an ebook copy of the Asetian Bible by Luis Marques?

For anyone unfamiliar with it:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Asetian-Bible-Lu...9899569402

Thanks.

Also, if you've read it, tell me what you think.

Nice.

You can get it at Barnes and Noble...or Amazon ...obviously if your inclined to absorb such stuff.

She wants the eBook version.

Yes I know.Obviously she came up with the Amazon UK link she can search online.All one has to do is go to the "vampires" website to see that they offer no ebook.

What did I miss?

I thought you were telling her that she could buy it at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.