Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks like Expansions is fading into obscurity
Not much new from them. Their videos only get a couple thousand views at most these days. No radio shows in the past year or two. Some European seminars a few months back. 

I think it's safe to say expansions is fading into obscurity. Their cutting edge techniques obviously aren't working very well.

I haven't been paying any attention to them but your news is good to hear. That means more people are becoming aware the swerdlow's are con artists. Biggrin

I have known of this site and am joining, is there still much activity on here ?  The  Swindelers have changed their marketing, they are now targeting the  Hate Trump  movement ,they know they can pull these people  in ,its their latest  gimmick they even have the entire  "Rise up"  theme to a song at the beginning of their podcasts now,its so funny to see them trying to attract a new  crowd thats isnt hip to their BS . Stone faced Janet barely talks about the illuimati and global elite anymore like she use to every pod cast,they use to go on and on about all the news being fake however they talk about people and stories that come from the same news  and media they said were false  so bascially they use to say the news  and media is all false but NOW they  go with the mews and media as legit stories on people,  change your marketing ,change your tune. These two are the biggest frauds ever! I have never met two people who say one thing and tell you the opposite later ,this is true for most of what they talk about,everything is a contradiction with these two.These two will pay  for all their deceit if not in this lofe then in the after life

There isn't as much activity as there use to be. Most of the members have moved on. Sounds a bit foolish to target the Hate Trump movement because those people are filled with hate and don't listen to reason. I think it would be better to target the Trump supporters because they are wise enough to see through the lies the liberal media is cranking out. I know the Swindlows do target new people all the time because they keep losing the older customers. The older customers slowly figure out expansions is a scam and move on, so they must constantly try to get new people.

I agree they are the biggest frauds ever and they are a contradiction of what they preach. They are the type people that should really tell people "do and I say, not as I do". lol

Thats to bad ,hopefully it can stay alive enough were people can come here and be supported,at any rate I agree , this is what made me realize what BS they were. The entire Trump bashing , heres a guy exposing and going against the global elite but now they are trashing him but listening to the fake news about him from the main stream media ,these are the two who spoke against the illuminati for years and claimed all news was fake but they are doing the exact opposite and targeting the brain washed left who believes all that .

Yeah closed minded liberals won't listen to anyone. Some of the things they believe completely blows my mind. Some of them are so stupid it makes me wonder how they survive in life. They'd have better luck with open minded people.

You must use severe caution when dealing with ANY material he teaches or advocates!! It is not just a matter of reading the material – your soul is trapped and bound to him the moment you start reading it!! If you think

Do NOT read or engage in ANY material that he teaches, whether it is “free” or not – because you will pay a severe price if you do!! We are talking about a guy here who has self-confessed in his books that he used the soul energy of children to boost his own psychic powers and has had many sleepless nights over this....so what do you think giving an advanced psychic access to your energy is going to do?

You think that the programmer is destroying your life and programming activations are kicking in “stopping you” from deprogramming?? – here is a real wake-up call – IT IS HIM ALL ALONG!!! Once he has access to your energy your soul is his and he will take it to enhance his own powers and life.
After all, how can you compete with a psychic who has self-confessed they have done this for years and years to children at Montauk?

Even at his lectures he will tell you himself he had clients who are now dead (including a guy called Randy and a cancer patient in one of the DVD's), supposedly because they did not follow his advice, and sadly passed away as a result. Hmmmmm........

But truthfully, his acting and mannerisms are so good, that you would find it exceptionally difficult not to trust him as he enhances or “boosts” your energy in his presence so you think these artificially enhanced feelings of power are actually yours....until he no longer needs you and pulls the plug. Then you realise the sad, tragic truth.

I wonder how many actual people over the years have had their “plugs” pulled...

If you think you know what you are getting yourself into...you really don’t. Speak to the people who have walked away from his work and you will find almost all of them are broken, fractured and never the same again. It is not a matter of money if you have no soul energy left, and feel like you are 70 years old.
Connect the dots of what I am saying and do not get involved in his work or teachings in any way and you might just save your life - and I really mean that.
The sexual deprogramming he teaches and encourages others to participate with him (and ask all those who have walked away from him and his work about their experiences) connects you to his energy so that he can instantly access your soul energy when you are asleep, literally can do anything, anally rape, orally dominate a subject to control them and take their power – you name it...of course this is all put down to “programming sabotage” or “alters” etc but sadly, it takes a long time and a lot of your life can pass before people even realise it was him all along, even if they ever do...

Truly, I cannot stress enough that people do not know what they are getting themselves in for.
This all must end now.

Every one must know, including the New Age media and those who could potentially suffer from his work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rskiller's post:
  • Richard

Sometimes I think the biggest reason he got into the business was access to people he could rape.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard's post:
  • rskiller

(01-29-2019, 09:35 PM)Richard Wrote: Sometimes I think the biggest reason he got into the business was access to people he could rape.

Your words are Truth, Richard.

Unfortunately, little too late did most of us realise the implications of giving an "advanced" psychic access to our Soul energy by purchasing his "scans" and consultations.

To all those reading this, who are new to this arena or not, be aware of this man, Stewart Swerdlow of Expansions!!- If you don't - then unfortunately you will suffer much in the years to come because of this. Woe unto those who do go to his lectures, purchase his scans and even read his books and view his DVD's.
Allow my experiences to be a word of caution and prevent you from suffering the same fate that many have under him. 

Firstly, just as the fish is caught using bait - he uses advanced information to snare unwilling victims, it is your choice whether you to choose to access this "forbidden fruit" - and that is what he is counting on.

Once you have accessed his information, you are immediately indebted to him and an energetic connection is now established. Now those same people will feel impelled to purchase more of his products - because this "energetic connection" that he has created via magickal spells to ensnare victims has such a powerful drive and pull - the poor unsuspecting victims who are already seeking help, unfortunately now do not have a chance to resist.

Once a scan is purchased, or he has access to someone's energy; the person has basically given him rights to manipulate them and for him to take the treasures of their soul away from them. That person's life will be RUINED, simultaneously he will have taken their Soul energy and Power and used it for his own gain. Oh yeah - he will often put the blame back on the person and say it was their "internal programmer" or "sabotage" programming and to do more deprogramming using his techniques - because that will work....what is happening is that he is leading that poor soul further into damnation and self-destruction and basically killing them off. 

That person, now who once did not fear about programmers, programming activations and other scary themes is now his slave and victim. Ask other ex-Expansioneers who have left him by the grace of their Higher Power guiding them out of this dangerous situation. DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOUR HIGHER SOURCE TRIED TO GUIDE YOU OUT OF THIS SCHEMING, PAEDOPHILE-MURDERS DANGEROUS SCHEMES?? I AM SURE YOU WISHED YOU HAD LISTENED THEN, CORRECT? 

He also has little regard for other psychics or personalities in the field, except David Icke who supports him. This is so you do not turn to these other people. A common trick amongst cults to stop you from leaving!!

He will OFTEN pretend that he is giving you Free Will to leave and come back at your OWN choice - BUT WHEN HE IS MANIPULATING & CONTROLLING YOUR MIND AT THIS POINT TO SEND BARRAGES OF MESSAGES/COMMANDS TO COME BACK TO HIM AND BLAMING IT ON "THE PROGRAMMER" --  how can someone who is not as skilled at mental psychic warfare defend against that?? 

He tells people that at night that they have been involved in Illuminati sexual ritual and the reason that they feel weak, drained of their Soul energy/Life Force and have internal bleeding, pain in their rectum or sexual abuse issues that have mysteriously appeared to the surface is because of "internal programming events" -- LISTEN TO THIS VERY CAREFULLY; HE USED HIS TECHNIQUES AT NIGHT ON THESE HIGH-LEVEL MONARCHS AND HIS VICTIMS TO SEXUALLY ORALLY AND ANALLY RAPE THEM AND USE THEIR SOUL ENERGY FOR HIS OWN PURPOSES!!  IT IS HIM ALL ALONG!!  That's the secret he does not want anyone to know.

But BEHOLD; By the Grace, kindness and generosity of the Kuiper Belt Beings - his time is at an end. This is why this information is now coming out.

These Beings state that the TRUE people seeking Knowledge (which Swerdlow has tried to usurp) SHALL RISE UP IN VICTORY, once they have reclaimed their own Soul energy from him. They advise that he is trying to sabotage the people who have TRUE Off-World connections with Alien and Advanced Races amassing around the Earth, allow me to tell you how he does this...

Swerdlow baits the people, such as I and You, who have TRUE connections to Off-World and Advanced Alien Races by giving information about these topics. These people are then naturally drawn to this information and he knows this. EVEN TV & NEW AGE RADIO PERSONALITIES SUCH AS YOUTUBE FALL FOR HIS TRICKS. ASK SIMON PARKES - THE ENGLISH COUNCILLOR AND TRUE ALIEN CONTACTEE, WHY HE PARTED WAYS WITH SWERDLOW!!!

These people have TRUE access to these topics and he uses his mental tricks and manipulation THAT HE HAS LEARNT FOR YEARS USING ON SMALL CHILDREN TO KILL THEM ENERGETICALLY (AND SADLY END THEIR LIFE IN REALITY) -- THIS IS WRITTEN BY HIM IN HIS OWN BOOKS!!
*** THESE PEOPLE ARE GIVING ACCESS TO AN ADVANCED PSYCHIC WHO HAS ENERGETICALLY MURDERED AND RAPED SMALL CHILDREN BY HIS OWN ADMISSION, ACCORDING TO HIS BOOKS!!! ***

SADLY, ONE HEARS STORIES LIKE THIS AMONGST EXPANSIONS AND EX-EXPANSIONS MEMBERS WHO SPOKE ABOUT HOW FORMER CLIENTS OF HIS DIED MYSTERIOUSLY FROM [ADD ISSUE/DISEASE HERE] BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW HIS ADVICE OR OF SOME OTHER ISSUE. MAKES YOU WONDER.........

FOR THOSE RADIO PERSONALITIES THINKING OF PUTTING SWERDLOW ON YOUR SHOW - I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT YOU WILL REGRET THIS AS LIFE SLOWLY STARTS CRUMBLING APART THE MORE YOU READ AND ACCESS HIS INFORMATION/BAIT....DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU, HOWEVER THE CHOICE IS ALWAYS YOURS.

Do not allow Stewart Swerdlow to access, rape and steal your Soul.

Find out who you and what you TRULY are by yourself - you have the keys within!!  Seek and you shall find!!

My hope is that now, and in the future, those who read this will be truly saved from this person and empower themselves in the proper way, and not be trapped.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rskiller's post:
  • Richard

Sadly most people don't listen to warnings. They have to learn the hard way and that's through personal experience. Like when people see a sign that says "wet paint" they have to touch the paint to see if it's really wet. Icon_3rofl