Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love yourself
At this moment I feel so privileged to be where I'm at today.  I feel deep down that this particular period of time marks the beginning of the gradual re-alignment with our true selves.  The number of people who open their minds to these possibilities may be low at this time, but I can tell that the number is definitely growing.

Ever since around two and a half years ago, I have had sudden spates of positive, uplifting thoughts.  These thoughts bring immense feelings of realization.  I take a brief break from repeatedly convincing myself of the solidity of my physical reality and begin to try to understand my own existence.  Eventually I begin to realize that no matter what I do, or say, or think, I will always be connected to this wondrous energy force of which I am experiencing.  Despite the experiences, the past couple of years have been some of the loneliest of my entire life, which has been very bittersweet.  On the one hand, I have more time to slow down and listen to my own thoughts, my own beliefs, and my own instincts, and on the other there is a difficulty in improving my social skills.  Interestingly, I've found that my natural inclination is to isolate myself from others as much as possible because I fear that if I speak to another person, I will not be myself.  I will act like them, emulate them so that there is absolutely no conflict.  I suppose I do have a fear of conflict, and have not yet managed to know the source of this problem within me.  I am confident that if I continue encouraging myself to think without restriction, the answer to the problem will come to me.  In a way, I am grateful that I have a problem to work out.  If I had absolutely no problems in life whatsoever, I'd imagine it would be blissful for a time, but then it would gradually become irksome. 

Do you think that the re-connection to the energy of oneness is never eternal?  That there will always exist a problem and a solution simultaneously?

Hi Abe,

Beautifully written, love the honesty in your words. It is the challenges that create the rewards in life and I truly believe there is a solution to every problem, I am sure that problems occur so that you can find the solution and each one that you overcome provides the tools for the next challenge, if you are able to accept it as a challenge and move on.  Those who receive the greatest of challenges are the ones with the strongest will to overcome them. The soul-personality and universal law will never allow a challenge greater than your whole self.

If Leo is your sign, the greatest challenge to this is confrontation, believe it or not! Strong leadership skills, forthright and a face of confidence, but confrontation can be an issue, the heart rules this sign.

These words you have written are a great foundation for building the structure of self-belief.

Hi dear,
You should love yourself. I love myself. It creates many beautiful qualities in myself and increases my self confidence.

(03-04-2007, 05:26 AM)Abe Wrote: "Ever since around two and a half years ago, I have had sudden spates of positive, uplifting thoughts. These thoughts bring immense feelings of realization. I take a brief break from repeatedly convincing myself of the solidity of my physical reality and begin to try to understand my own existence. Eventually I begin to realize that no matter what I do, or say, or think, I will always be connected to this wondrous energy force of which I am experiencing."

Beautiful, Abe Sleepy