Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luciferianism: The Secret Societies God
Nope,I was not in a dream at all.A friend of mine who tinkers with Egyptian techniques that go way back to the priests,gave me something to try,so I did,and this is what I got.

Lion wrote: reading 'luciferian' texts, its actually the luciferians that claim ownership of the pentagram and the baphomet. 

Lion, right after I found out I was programmed a vivid image of Baphomet and the pentagram came up in my mind.  I freaked.  (lol!)  Then, to my ultimate horror, later that day I happened to click on a link and the exact, and I mean exact, same image was on the page that opened.  That terrified me at the time.

Polly

Polly, what i've learned is not to be afraid of anything with this regard, they feed on fear, it has taken me many years to overcome the fear, (although i do get it every now and then).

Is you programming to do with New World Religion?

Polly, I see the picture of Baphomet and the Satanic Reverse Pentagram in my head as well. More rarely, I would see the satanic reverse pentagram in multi-colors and a green goat head with red eyes. They come and go in sudden flashes and match the satanic/luciferian images found on google. I get freak out too, but maybe we have seen these picture some where before and our programming was reactivated.

Yesterday I reactivated my mammalian and amphibian or whatever it was and then for the first time the Baphomet picture turned entirely silverish. There were crackling noises in my room so I suspect the demons didn't like what I did. If my guess is right some demons will realize God-Mind because I "angelicized" the luciferian frequency. I hope it is not a "higher matrix level" though.

Lion, yes, fear is a hot commodity for leeches. :big grin:  My fear levels fluctuate.  There are times when little phases me and other times I might have a reaction to something so if I do I deal with it in my own way.  And yes, I was programmed for the NWR. 

Polly

Hi SilverInfinity,

I only saw those images once and that was in June or July of 2001.

Very interesting that the Baphomet image turned silverish for you and there were crackling noises in your room after you reactivated that DNA.  Cause and effect.

I'm still a newbie here and am reading all topics as they are replied to each day or as new topics are posted instead of going thorugh the archives.  This way I can stay current with what is being looked at and discussed.  You sound like you are gaining more strength.  That is what I feel but I don't want to foist that upon you if you don't agree.  :)

Polly

Lion, I like your new avatar. icon_2thumbs

Lion Wrote:Polly, what i've learned is not to be afraid of anything with this regard, they feed on fear, it has taken me many years to overcome the fear, (although i do get it every now and then).

Is you programming to do with New World Religion?

:nod: I agree Lion. I also believe that there is a DIVINE PLAN and a HIGHER ENERGY that will " dis-spell"  and destroy all of the Luciferic and Satanic plans .

That's funny, Mercy Now. I think we were in-sync with one another's oversoul because I used "Divine Plan" in my other post titled "My Thoughts."

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/view_topic...296#p13296

SI,

:) You may want to try connecting to the DIVINE SPARK that resides within. Try as they may no Luciferic/Satanic energy can take it from you though they will use every tool available to make you think or feel  as much. Don't allow them to eat your mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secret Societies: The Conspirators Hierarchy Exposed Hissil 0 178 08-23-2022, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Hissil
  Brotherhood of the Snake [Secret Societies] Hissil 0 187 07-31-2022, 10:34 PM
  Secret Societies & The Hidden Masters Hissil 0 209 03-22-2022, 07:32 AM
Video Vatican - Secret Societies - Power Structure on Earth - Federation Richard 1 379 08-28-2021, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Luciferianism and the NWO SilverInfinity 1 1,385 08-16-2006, 08:20 PM
Last Post: MC