Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC, need advise on ArchAngel Frequency
Have you tried to connect to that frequency?When you decide you are ready for that,let me know.The shootings and killings that are taking place is because these people are activated to play out this role.These are people that they have deemed expendable and we will be seeing much more of this.It is happening even where I am.
RS,Salvation does not mean that you will go off planet.

MC Wrote:Have you tried to connect to that frequency?When you decide you are ready for that,let me know.The shootings and killings that are taking place is because these people are activated to play out this role.These are people that they have deemed expendable and we will be seeing much more of this.It is happening even where I am.
RS,Salvation does not mean that you will go off planet.

That's the question I was pondering, and fearing MC...that if I did take this path, follow this voice (it was strong and very high level :shock: but serene) I would no longer remain physical. I felt as though nothing on Earth mattered anymore. Not trying to say i'm above everything or anything like that but thats how I felt.

Thank you MC :)

Do you think this ties in with your Kuiper Belt Aliens thread where the Sirian's said "a cycle that started long ago must end the way it started"...?

Quite simply,you cannot hang out in hyperspace and forget that your place currently is in physical reality.I have put myself in a state a couple of times,where I did not want to return.So,before you go anywhere,convince yourself that you have to come back.We are not adept at taking our bodies with us.
That quote is mine.I said that.The Sirians said that some things must happen first before they would ever intervene, and he meant that that there will have to be great upheaval first.This is the purge that I mentioned in another thread.
This planet needs to purge itself of this population.The energy of the population is negative and stagnant.It is not creative nor spiritual in any way.

How would this population get purged? I have heard the illuminati wants to cut down on the population but you're saying the planet will act by itself?

[user=73]MC[/user] wrote:
Quote:They were from the Hatona Council,and the second thing of major importance that was done,was give the first Atlantean civilization the Crystal Skull.Btw,this is the time of purging.If you understand me,than it has been activated in you.If you do not understand me,then it has not been activated in you.

Life was not natural to Earth.It was brought here as entities descended from hyperspace.In order to find their way back to their origin,Kundalini activation was developed for a physical species to raise its vibratory energy to a point where it could return to hyperspace activity.For Beings that were not physical,mental encodings,rather than DNA encodings were entered into their patterns.Mankind progressively raises his bodies until a state of timlessness and spacelessness is realized.Then,the original senses are used,higher than the physical ones.All manner of Beings have a return-to-origin sequence in their mind-patterns and DNA.

This is what they did with me.I have the mental encodings.I don't know if I have the DNA encodings,that I would have to find out.That's why I had the massive kundalini activation in this incarnation.That's why I can't be re-programmed in this incarnation.It doesn't work anymore.These beings weren't stupid,they knew what they were doing.That's why I went through some sort of transformation in Jan 2003.I went through a short period where I could not use the left hemisphere of my brain.I used to joke with people,that I'm becoming an etheric creature.then after that,it went back to normal.

MC - can you give some more info on the DNA encodinsg, if and when you have time please ?

i am particularly interested in this statement of yours

Quote:For Beings that were not physical,mental encodings,rather than DNA encodings were entered into their patterns

Does that apply to Astral beings, like astral goddesses for eg ?

Also that encoding that you experienced,it was NOT DNA encoding ?

because i am not sure now which one mine is- i have been assuming its a DNA activation because my Kundalini energies were only explosive for a couple of days - thereafter i got the hang of how to release it to OS.

I had been assuming it to be a DNA encoding - because i literally had a flash of my Dna ladder crumbling.

I have been doing the Lion frequency and since the last few days i have been seeing a Gold Dna ladder descend from the infinites and a black PI trigger it .

I know Black could mean reptilian , but i recall from HHandbook that black also resembles vortexes and might not be necessarly negative.

Though now that i have released the negativity that my kundalini energies were triggering the black Pi has gone...now i see a Gold ladder only - but it is not possible to visualise a green one - if i visualise a green DNA ladder it just crumbles to dust ...:?

If i keep myself in the lion frequency after then exercise and look at the blue dot in the aleph i feel like i am being pulled into hyperspace and surrounded by beings from the ohalu council who are trying to communicate - i freaked out thinking it could be a double cross and connected to OS in fear.

MC - what as per you is the Ohalu councils appraoch to a being whose encoding ( DNA or mental ) is on ?

Would they help or have some agenda of their own ?

I am scared of some other reptlialn or other entity fooling me so i refuse to conect to any frequency except OS.

and i keep getting from OS to use my astral goddess attachment in my mental work ...thats really confusing beyond doubt.

I keep myself in Orange and ask OS and again OS says use your demon for your mental work to manifest on Astral..

What do you think that could intend ?

could it be that the being is also going thru an encoding ?

Becuse this is my last life.

HeadSpace Wrote:How would this population get purged? I have heard the illuminati wants to cut down on the population but you're saying the planet will act by itself?
Headspace as we see the recreation of the Karmic pattern of Atlantis, one must only think back to what Gaia did then to cleanse herself of the destructive forces that were being forced onto her. Again the same pattern has been recreated with possibly the same outcome. I agree with MC in that there is a definite need of purging. I am sure just as there was a way made for many to flee to safety then, that there will be a way again, we need only go within to find the answers.