Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madonna
I am curious to your opinion of the latest Madonna headlines, I personally have never seen any advertising giant support anything she has ever done, sure she is controversial and never fails to shock the public, but do you really believe that she would go so low to use a little boy’s life for headlines?

What surprises me the most is the how the child welfare groups are being so typical of any ‘anti-whatever cause’, do these people want change or do they just like to talk about the problem, because they never come up with a solution?  

The question- ‘is the boy better off in his natural environment’? Well in Malawi, he will be starving, no water, no school, no health service, no job, and his life span is expected to be from 17 to 30yrs if he is lucky, but he will have his culture!

The question being asked by these small minded extremists is what can Madonna offer this boy? I think you have to be thick if you can not answer that one.

She is an intelligent woman, and anyone with brains knows you can not save the whole world, she has provided millions of dollars to this African community, without progress and will saving one at a time work? These people are desperately poor for a reason, most of us here on the forum know the reason why there is such poverty in the world. Even if you do not like her as a person, which is fine, but why would they makes such negative headlines out of this? Is the truth finally being reveled of these ‘anti’ groups that there true purpose is to raise money for themselves and never fix the problem? Just a thought!

I may not like a lot of the things that Madonna has done, but I think that she adopted this little boy to maybe fill something in her life that is missing. Her other two kids are getting older now and she is too old to have any more of her own, so she is getting the 'empty nest' syndrome. I know I went through that with each of my girls when they got old enough not to 'need' me anymore - which is why I had 4! And I probably would have had more if I had been able to.

But no matter how you look at it...this little boy is going to be much better off with her than in his own country. And you know that she will take him back there for regular visits - so why all this hoopla? I know...everyone thinks that she is just copying Angelina....well, maybe she is, but that doesn't change the fact that this little boy will have everything he can ever want, which includes, I feel, even love.

After all, Angelina wasn't the first 'star' to adopt different raced children. Look at Mia Farrow or even Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.

I guess I will never know for sure and only time will tell how this little one will grow up, but I think we should applaud people who adopt children, not tear them apart.
These are just my opinions.

Well, lets see: She has two children with two different fathers..Rocko is her son with Guy Ritchie and Lourdess is the first daughter with a hispanic man who was Madonna's bodyguard/fitness trainer(right?). Lourdess was born in October,1996 and so she is now ten years old. The reason I remember that is because my dance teacher gave birth to her daughter around the same time Lourdess was born. I dont know how old Rocko is...

So I have to say I don't think there's an empty nest syndrome since the two kids are young that they may still need her..who knows. At the same time, I really can't rule it out since some say that Lourdess designs her own clothes but she's only ten. Apparently these kids have a lot of financial privileges beyond the norms...so perhaps they have left the home early!!!

I don't think Madonna is a terrible person out there...

I've been hearing that there are people who want to assassinate her. I believe there is a thread here with a link to a site about someone's predictions on Madonna's unnatural death.

I will say that I do like Madonna as an entertainer but I don't know about her as a person.

Perhaps there is a trend with celebrities to adopt children. Maybe there are too many children out there in the world and instead of having one's own natural/biological children, celebrities are slowly setting the standards to care for someone else's child but not have your own. Who knows...you guys can contradict this with how there were too many celebrities who gave birth in the past five years...some kind of celebrity population explosion out there...yet at the same time many are adopting...

I don't know about other women, but I felt that 'not needed' (as much) feeling when my girls reached 2.  I think that Rocco (or whatever his name is) is about 6 or 7. So that means both of her kids are in school full time and she's alone for most of the day - well as alone as Madonna can be.

For me, when the girls started playing on their own, I started to get the yearning for a baby again. :nod:

I thought, Madonna is a Rothschild-Illuminati handler in the show/music bizz.

Octahedron,

Thats what I heard too. Most likely she is..who knows!? Also, I do remember how stars like Alanis Morrissette were spotted by Madonna...and notice how Madonna seemed to sport the spiritual movements(yoga, kabbalah,etc) in the 90's up to the present....soon after Alanis herself went to India and also in some ways seemed to be promoting that as well. It can be seen as negative and positive. Perhaps Madonna was a handler of Alanis back then. *Shrugs*.

I'm questioning everything again..hope you dont mind me! :oP

DT: I heard Madonna is a busy woman..so who really knows if she's sitting at home while the kids are at school..do they really go to school? I know she doesn't allow them to watch tv or get certain kinds of exposure to the media(movies,magazines).

Thats interesting how you had the yearning for another child when your kids started playing together,etc. Perhaps something else to explore?

I am not sure on her programming, and although she is very successful in the entertainment world, she also has had to deal with a great deal of negative toward her choices, she is never in the headlines for her positive influence or good deeds. Angelina is an illuminati handler, and she can do no wrong.  I am sure she would have the children home schooled, she is very cautious and protective of them, very common for a Leo.

But I am taking about the boy and the ‘why’ this whole thing is turning so negative, and what is your opinion on the purpose?

I have always questioned the associations that ‘pretend’ to fight a cause, most of them are idiots and cause more damage to what they claim to save, like these child welfare groups that are saying this boy is better off in his own country – where he would starve and eventually die. Maybe his opulent life style will provide him with the education to go back and save his people, and this is the reason why they are so against this situation, because they want to keep these countries in desperation, it makes the rest of us feel guilt and sadness, when it could all be changed tomorrow if they really wanted it too.

I think the kid is better off starving in africa