Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnets
Has anyone experimented with magnets when doing hyperspace work? Specifically I'm wondering if it can help open the 3rd eye if used when meditating, & if so which polarity would be best.

Magnets are great Rob, but you must make sure they are of good quality, some are made from very inferior metals, I personally do not do hyperspace work but have worked with magnets many times, if you know the location of a implant, put one on that and see how it is affected, they are great for healing internally. Experiment with them and see how you go, that is the best you can do.

I have a very strong neodymium magnet, which is probably too strong for my head, but I put it on my crown last night & focused on the pineal area in the middle of my head. It didn't have any spectacular effects but I had a definite sense of something opening, it almost felt like a whole world opening in the tiny point of the pineal gland.

I also put it on that new scar of mine, and nothing happened at first, but later on I had a lot of sharp pain in that area during the night.

I'm going to investigate the whole magnet thing a bit further!

Rob,

I like to put the quality magnets that I have one on top of the other, stacking them, to  make a wand like device and sweep my entire body with it.

I like that idea MN.

Just some info on magnets,.... Not all magnets are the same.

Also, There is a negative side and positive side to a magnet. I was told to use the positive side only. Using the negative does give negative results.

Im not sure if i would really trust magnets unless they are from a reliable source for healing. There have been great results with horses and whole magnetic blankets used on them.

Just some thoughts on the subject.

I know there is a magnetic "third eye" device (for all the new-agers out there) made of neodymium quality magnets, I think one person I know of even said he could feel it working on his pineal.

How can you tell which is the negative side?

Here's an interesting page I found:

http://www.magnetictherapyinfo.com/benef...hpole.html

Not sure about the huge "Mason Service Publishing" banner, but interestingly, it claims the "negative" polarity is the most beneficial for healing, as this is the magnet's true north pole.

Most importantly, it explains exactly what constitutes the north & south poles of a magnet, something I was never clear on (ie. north pole is not north-seeking, etc.)

It also mentions the pineal gland as benifiting from magnetic therapy.

I will say this. Having the wrong polarity on your pineal is very devastating.