Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a Pact
(1) "So you have to ask yourself, “Do I have the transpersonal rage for this practice and you also have to distinguish between transpersonal rage and hatred. This has nothing to do with hatred, personal hatred… although it does have to do with hatred of behaviors… certain behaviors, like the behavior of secrecy…of manipulation, of control… do you really hate those behaviors, and do you hate them in a way that doesn’t polarize you to them so that you become enmeshed with those behaviors that you hate. So you have to really examine yourself rigorously here… you have to ask yourself… can you be detached and objective in your hatred and use your transpersonal rage as a tool?" (Yes!)

(2.) Do you believe in karma? Now I… there is a short essay on karma, a short section on karma in this ah… introductory essay… tough to say that if you believe in karma, that is to say…that there is some kind of reward and punishment system in the universe that if people have a bad time in life they deserve it because of something they did before, or if people have an easy and good time in life they deserve that because of something they did. If you believe that anybody deserves anything you don’t belong in this practice. I want that to be really loud and clear. (No. I don't believe that Karma is operational and functioning)

(3) I agree that the injurious psychopaths (intra-species predators) must be held accountable by an outside source because they WILL NOT hold themselves accountable. This is for the greater good and for the continuation of the magnificent human species.

**Since I have answered the 3 self evaluation questions in the affirmative, have been reading and contemplating John Lash's information for seven months, feel a strong, deep, resonance and feel able to the task...I offer myself to the band of Goddess Kali.**

It is now for her and my higher power to decide whether I should roam in her band. If I should not be chosen then I will offer myself as a support to others who have been chosen.