Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margo
Margo just came out with a new CD and you can listen to a couple of her new songs at this link. 

http://www.myspace.com/margokalogera

She posted it on Expansions.

http://www.expansions.com/forum/bbBoard.cgi?a=viewthread;fid=1;gtid=13089 

Thankyou Richard for posting these weblinks to Margos new CD.

She is doing a great job in developing Non-Programming and soothing, light hearted music.

God Bless Her.

Hi everyone. I just became aware of this site recently and I thank you for all your support and kind words.

I have 2 CD's available at this time. The first one, Behind The Moon, was written and recorded in 2003. My new one, I'm a Butterfly was completed in Oct. 2005. I recorded both CD's in my home studio. If you like, you can hear samples in the product's section of the Expansions website. (Or you can purchase them there too! :D)

Silver finity  mentioned an interest in my personal career. Well I started singing at 7 years old in a local show. I've been in and out of different bands- Rock, Country, Bluegrass, Top 40... I also played classical flute with a guitarist for a few years. I'm currently with a rock band and I also play as a duo with my partner, Steve. He plays dobro, guitar, banjo and sings. I sing, play flute and acoustic guitar. I love to be involved in music! (I also have a 12 year career as a psychic reader, but that's a whole 'nother story! :))  

I'm a programmed Monarch as are so many others. The music I have recorded is my way of connecting and sharing my experiences with others of like mind and experience. It is also my way of doing release/deprogramming work and my hope is that it will benefit  fellow hyperspace warriors and friends as we all move forward along our paths....

love to you all

Margo

ps. you can also hear my songs at www.myspace.com/margokalogera 

Hi Margo, 

I just got your CD I’m A Butterfly and I love it. I got a kick out of the song “The Lower Astral Blues”. I like songs that make you laugh and think at the same time. The music is nice feel good music and I’ve been listening to it everyday since last Friday when I got it.

I’ve heard excellent testimonies about your Tarot readings and I’m going to have to get one from you soon.
Keep up the great work Margo. :orc1:

thanks so much for your support of my music. I actually wrote "The Lower Astral Blues" for a friend in Australia who remembers (and still sees) some amazing/creepy stuff. (He was recently on the Expansions web show about a week ago) I thought the song would give him a bit of a laugh.  I've also gotten feedback from other people who like to play my music often, because they use it as a way to replace other (programing type) music or sounds that they hear inside their heads. (If you're gonna hear music, why not make it deprogramming music!!! :))

Hi Margo, I saw the Reality Check with Cliff on it and he sounds like a pretty interesting person. I would like to meet him someday. That’s interesting that you wrote that song for him.
I hadn’t thought about it until you mentioned it but your music does replace other programming type music that I use to keep hearing in my head. Cool