Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McDonald's coffee tops Starbucks in taste test
I tried to find info on that and didn’t turn up much. So I guess it is speculation at this point. If you look at the success of Starbucks has been doing with mediocre coffee, combined with the logos, then I would have to believe the speculation is true.

I did more research on Starbucks coffee. I didn’t turn up any secret addictive ingredients but I did find out Starbucks puts more caffeine in their coffee than anyone else. Up to a whopping 550 mg per cup. The Wall Street Journal commissioned a study that found there's 56 percent more caffeine in Starbucks coffee than there is in 7-Eleven coffee. Starbucks posted 29 percent more caffeine than a comparable cup at Dunkin' Donuts. With so much caffeine in their coffee, they don’t need to add anything else to make it addictive. Caffeine itself is highly addictive and putting the most caffeine in your product guarantees people coming back for more.

icon_kaffee

It makes sense. Starbucks added caffeine in an unprecedented amount and then grew into a nation-wide chain. I think that the government should have regulated how much caffeine can be in commercial coffee. They should know better that eventually there would be a business pushing the bar to consumerism addiction.

However, Starbuck's success could have been a combination of common sense, luck, and actual magick. Just like the Illuminati, they also combined several magick using the eye or Ra and that maiden lady. Like combining every front of life, every magick sects, every profession, pragnetism and knowledge got Illuminati's Starbuck this success.

I have more info on the maiden lady from About's alternative religions section:

Quote:Melusine (Alchemical Siren)
This creature is associated with numerous stories and legends, and is imbued with symbolic meaning in alchemy.
The most common iteration of the siren is as Melusine, a creature from medieval legend. Melusine (sometimes, melusina) was, according to legend, beautiful woman with a disturbing tendency to transform into a serpent from the waist down while bathing; it is the discovery of this nature that triggers calamity. As the story is most often told, the cursed maiden is discovered in the forest by Raymond, the Duke of Aquitaine, who begs her to marry him. She agrees, on condition that he never disturb her on a Saturday, when she bathes. Raymond later grows suspicious of his young wife, and spies on her- and his shocked reaction reveals his betrayal to Melusine, who transforms herself into a dragon and departs in a shrieking fury. This story can be viewed as a metaphor for sexuality, and the contradictory duality of the female nature as viewed through medieval eyes.
The same dual-nature symbolism is also at work in alchemy, which employs the siren as a more benevolent emblem of enlightenment- the siren of the philosophers. Alchemically, the siren's two tails represent unity -of earth and water, body and soul- and the vision of Universal Mercury, the all-pervading anima mundi that calls out and makes the philosopher yearn to her.
http://altreligion.about.com/

Btw, you can follow the link in my previous post to the original information. The two entries underneath it happened to be about the film "23" and the "Emerald Tablet" (that masonic traveler blog), both recently discussed at this forum. Now that's magick.

Deadprogrammer's Cafe (hey, that's funny. I was searching up for C++ tutorials and viewing Hyperspace Cafe at the same time), showed the resemblance between a 15th century depiction and the current Starbucks logo. This should wake up anyone anyone who thinks the logo has nothing occult in it. But everyone should view this page just because it is shocking.

http://www.deadprogrammer.com/?p=1684

GB, thanks for the info. That is interesting that an article about 23 and the emerald tablets was also on that page. There might be other addictive chemicals in Starbucks coffee but the caffeine would be enough. It’s like another new addiction people have now is energy drinks because of the high amounts of caffeine in them. One of the drinks is even called Cocaine.

http://www.drinkcocaine.com/

I wish the Starbucks drinkware or the energy drinks would help my energy levels. Strangely they don't. They just end up exhausting me. Any advice to stay energized, I'll appreciate it.

Maybe it was my browser, but do you know why it sometimes insert spaces to the right of my lines (in post reply, not quick post)? The msg box could be scrolled extremely right. Had to edit my post.

Proofread: nah, this time I was proofreading.

I haven’t tried everything out there but a few drinks that energize me are green tea, yerba mate, and ozonated water.

Yes, I know about the quirks with the text editor. The quick reply bypasses the editor and doesn’t have the quirks the editor has. I noticed another strange thing going on is what Polly mentioned awhile back ago. Sometimes new replies to a thread will take a day to show up. I’ve seen that happen a few times now recently. Not sure what that is all about. icon_confused

All the stuff on symbolism is very interesting, especially the material in http://www.endicott-studio.com/jMA03Summer/theMermaid.html, which came from an article linked by GB. 

I'm not sure yet exactly what to make of it all, but it starts to make me think that Starbucks' addicts are sleepers in some kind of New World Religion programming.  There was something on one of Michael Tsarion's (yes, I know he is an illuminati shill for the most part) films about symbolism, which I found on googlevideo which suggested that part of the addictive quality of cigarettes was the box they came in: the boxes have some symbolic resonance that is meaningful to people.  Maybe the "box" Starbucks comes in is part of it? 

I may be wrong (please correct me!) but the green colour of the logo is not quite the green shade attached to Greenstar programming, but I find the Starbucks green quite disturbing. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starbucks launches first China-sourced coffee Richard 0 679 01-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Richard