Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merger Archetype
[color="black"]I came across this article sent by a good friend of mine, and i found it rather interesting that the symbol - looks like the Merger symbol.  What the real definition of it means, i suppose we'll never know, depends what color it is in right? So brown means... do it now?[/color][color="black"]
[/color]
[color="black"]Hand of ERIS[/color][color="black"]
[/color]
[color="black"]
[/color][color="black"][size="2"]The Hand of Eris is a symbol of the Discordian religion, symbolizing Eris, the goddess of chaos and discord. Pictured in the Principia Discordia, it is described:

[/size]
[/color][color="black"][size="2"]"The official symbol of POEE is here illustrated. It may be this, or any similar device to represent two opposing arrows converging into a common point. It may be vertical, horizontal, or else such, and it may be elaborated or simplified as desired.
The esoteric name for this symbol is The Five Fingered Hand of Eris, commonly shortened to The Hand.
NOTE: In the lore of western magic, the top curvy bit is taken to symbolize horns, especially the horns of Satan or of diabolical beasties. The Five Fingered Hand of Eris, however, is not intended to be taken as satanic, for the "horns'' are supported by another set, of inverted "horns.'' Or maybe it is walrus tusks. I don't know what it is, to tell the truth. [/size]
[/color][color="black"][size="2"]" [/size][/color][color="black"]
[/color][color="black"][size="2"]This image is occasionally worn as an emblem of recognition by Discordians.[/size][/color][color="black"]
[/color]

[color="black"]Wikipedia on Principia Discordia
[/color]
[color="black"]Principia Discordia is a sacred text of the Discordian religion written by Greg HillMalaclypse The Younger) and Kerry Thornley (Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst). It was originally published under the title "Principia Discordia or How The West Was Lost" in a limited edition of 5 copies in 1965.
The Principia describes the Discordian Society and its Goddess Eris, as well as the basics of the POEE denomination of Discordianism. It features typewritten and handwritten text intermixed with clip art, stamps, and seals appropriated from other sources, possibly in violation of copyright laws.
While the Principia is full of obvious self-contradictions and unusual humor, it contains several passages which propose that there is serious intent behind the work. Take for example a message scrawled on page 00075: "If you think the PRINCIPIA is just a ha-ha, then go read it again."
The Principia is quoted extensively in and shares many themes with the science fiction book The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. While Wilson was not directly involved in writing the Principia, both the letter signed "Mad Malik" and the stamps used were his.
Notable symbols in the book include the Apple of Discord, the pentagon, and the "Sacred Chao", which resembles the Taijitu of Taoism, but the two principles depicted are "Hodge" and "Podge" rather than yin and yang, and they are represented by the apple and the pentagon, and not by dots. Saints identified include Emperor Norton, Yossarian, Don Quixote, and Bokonon. The Principia also introduces the mysterious word fnord, later popularized in The Illuminatus! Trilogy; the trilogy itself is mentioned in the afterword to the Loompanics edition, and in the various introductions to the fifth editions.
[/color]

[color="black"]Wikipedia on Goddess ERIS
[/color]
[color="black"]
Eris (Greek Έρις, "Strife") is the Greek goddess of strife and Discordian goddess of chaos, her name being translated into Latin as Discordia. Her Greek opposite is Harmonia, whose Latin counterpart is Concordia. Eris, the solar system's largest known dwarf planet, is named after the goddess.

[/color]

[color="black"]
Eris (IPA: [ˈɛ.ɹɪs] or [ˈɪ.ɹɪs]), also designated (136199) Eris or 136199 Eris (See Minor planet names), is the largest known dwarf planet in the solar system and the ninth largest body orbiting the Sun directly. It is a trans-Neptunian object (TNO), orbiting the Sun in a region of space known as the scattered disc, just beyond the Kuiper belt, and accompanied by at least one moon, Dysnomia. Mike Brown, who led the Mount Palomar-based discovery team, announced in April 2006 that the Hubble Telescope has measured Eris's diameter to be 2400 km, slightly larger than that of Pluto.[5] Eris' size resulted in its discoverers and NASA labelling it the solar system's tenth planet. This, along with the prospect of other similarly sized objects being discovered in the future, stimulated the International Astronomical Uniondefine the term "planet" more precisely. Under a new definition approved on August 24, 2006, Eris was designated a "dwarf planet" along with Pluto and Ceres.[6] Brown has since stated his approval of the new "dwarf planet" label.
(IAU) to [/color]

Attached Files
.jpg   erishand.jpg (Size: 3.8 KB / Downloads: 104)

Doesn't that symbol in brown mean 'do it now'?

I'm not convinced about all these symbols.

colours - yes, but symbols - nope.

have you gone into hyperspace and seen the merger symbol and the essence of god-mind giving you the indication that the merger symbol does what it is supposed to do? or are people taking someone elses word for it!

or do you read the healers handbook and look at the merger symbol with its meaning below and read "splitting the consciousness" as what it does? splitting? I thought it was supposed to merge!

first we're told "don't watch that movie because it has a monarch butterfly flying across the screen - it will activate you" then on the other hand, we're told to visualise the godamn thing at our pineal gland! errrr WHAT?

i should know better?  yeah i now know better not to believe something for 5-6 years that is contradictory and gets me little results - Also something that leaves me in a stale position without moving in any direction.  all it had brought me was fear, worry, and confusion about my own life, whilst at the same time i neglected all my family because of it.

that is why i do not use 'hyperspace' techniques, and i feel healthier and more stable than ever before.

Sorry people, but I have to agree with Lion. Ever since I stopped using hyperspace archetypes and spinning chakras as if they were bands, I am no longer as fatigue or disorientated. I didn't care that people from myspace, this community or people on aim told me it was my mind-pattern being reflected back at me and to keep practicing. I'm glad I listened to my gut feelings.

I neglected my friends and schoolwork because of hyperspace techniques. This is because I felt they "just didn't get it" and I blamed myself for not forgiving them. Also, the hyperspace archetypes gave me too many debilitating problems that I just became depended and obsessed with hyperspace techniques.

I was told that white light isn't good, that chakras are spun in certain ways, many other modalities are part of the new world order movement, so I never left room to try anything else.

Sorry if this post is not acceptable. My opinions do not reflect Hyperspace Cafe or their moderators. Remove this post if necessary.

Get Boldened, the comment you made on the mind-pattern being reflected back at you made me laugh a little - because I thought of this very same thing many years ago.

when I said to a lecturer during a seminar a while back, who was talking about mind-patterns attracting mind-patterns - and then later mentioned most of the room was programmed - i put up my hand and said "well if thats the case, what about your mind-pattern, since you travel a lot and meet so many (programmed) people".

i still remember his reaction...

i 'believe' the moment you no longer associate to anyone who is programmed, who has demonic entities, who believes in a new world religion, or other supposed stuff, to me says that the programming is in the process of being removed (or the belief system is being shattered), because you no longer attract the programmed mind-pattern of the other person.

with regards to white light, even the healers handbook says you can use it.  so why do hyperspace students say not to?  i have discussed with other psychics and although they say not to use it in the chakra, you can use it as a barrier outside the body - not through it. and as mentioned before, white can be breathed in through the crown to every cell temporarily for a quick cleanse.

chakra spinning - no idea on this one, i just fill the colours without spinning because from down to up makes me so tired.

Although I agreed with lipstick mystic on many things with the laws of attraction, she said white light was bad because it was so bright it attracted negative entities.

But I found evidence that said otherwise that white light was bad. For example, my friend was an intuitive psychic who refused to read spiritual materials. When I asked him how he did it, he told me while trying to heal his friend, his instincts got him to visualize a white light. The white light was blinding even with his eyes closed. If it was a weapon against us, why did white light even heal people?

And what about all those Near-Death-Experience people? They couldn't have all "fell" into a blissful trap at the end of the white light and came back to deceive others. Common sense says no way to demons staging all of this, because a good portion of people would at least have came back saying they had a nightmare with the white light (assuming they didn't read that white light's bad in the first place) or that it was another color of light.

There is something else I didn't mention. When I decided to stop using the hyperspace achetypes, I visualized the symbols and their energies that were crystalized in my auric field. They were namely, the merger, t-bars (because any all t-bars showed up when I meditated at the pineal gland, so I used all on occasions), the dot in a circle, the healing archetype "N" and oversoul archetype. I could trace them back to some kind of radionic device, as if those symbols were hooked up for certain effects. But anyways, I mentally broke the archetype in half, then flushed them with white energy. That's when I realized my chronic fatigue vanished and that long exposures to white light caused the radionic energies from the hyperspace archetypes to malfunction! The hyperspace archetypes malfunctioned in white light while other energetic techniques could survive it. I'm not trying to start a conspiracy here by implying someone doesn't want us to use white light because hyperspace archetypes would stop working for profiting reasons. But that was exactly how I experienced it.

I mentioned that unconventional symbols could have certain effects when they were already hooked into a radionic machine somewhere. Well, I finally have the information for you:
"You feel life force, because an identical diagram is next to one of our Chi Generators in our labortatory. Since the identical diagrams act as structural links, you can consciously draw life force from this generator."
Instead, it could be an identical archetype or archetypes. That diagram in the example simply gave life force from the "chi generator" / radionic device, but we know the dial frequency could be raised and there could be other intentions involved to cause beneficial and/or harmful effects. That's possibly why the hyperspace archetypes sometimes seemed to work, but mostly crippled me to rely on it.
http://www.astrodyn.com/test.html
http://www.hscti.com/index.html#test

Rather than the archetype being fed by lifeforce from the collective consciousness from all the thoughtforms and emotions that were accumulated, it could be fed from a radionic device. Any ancients ever used a BROWN hand of eris? Or a SILVER infinity archetype? Or a ROYAL BLUE archetype? Those are very unconventional. I bet they're hooked into a radionic machine somewhere and being fed the sufficient life force. I mentioned this before in another thread here about how runes might work through feeding the past collective consciousness on earth.

Again, my disclaimer to readers:
Sorry if this post is not acceptable. My opinions do not reflect Hyperspace Cafe or their moderators. I realize that while this forum is a free speech forum, some restrictions may apply. Remove this post if necessary

Get Boldened,

I've had the same experience of tracing hyperspace archetypes I was using back to a radionics device.This was  spontaneous and without prompting. This is the very reason I am extremely reluctant to give out certain info and /photos. After that experience I was able to trace other "stuff" back to a radionics device.

Thanks for coming out to share your experience, Mercy Now. Ever since that experience, I find it hard to believe those archetypes  are really from hyperspace.

I have the yellow jacket copy of the [color="black"][size="2"]Principia Discordia.  That book has a VERY strange effect on me ............that I will use to this day, if need be.  Whenever I need a creative burst or a writer's block blown to bits, I'll open that book to any page and read a little bit.  It never fails to clean out the mental pipes and let the creative juices flow. 

[/size]
[/color][color="black"]Emperor Norton[/color][color="black"][size="2"]..... what  a GREAT character he was.  Very interesting fellah.  :nod:

I highly recommend the Principia Discordia to anyone that has not read it yet.
[/size]
[/color]

Karen and I have gotten over that issue, and have agreed to disagree - yet you still fuel the fire.  Your a hypocrite too - you say you stand on neutral ground, and also state that you make no judgement until you experience it yourself yet you accuse this man on someone else experiences.

I had a totally different response to the work done, and i have done all 4 courses, which i don't think "you" have the capacity to understand.

And yes i DO represent Steve because i have seen the sh*t that goes on, Karen may not have but I have - and I tell you i am not hallucinating when i see someone start spitting like a f***ing dragon telling everyone to f*** off and physically trying to attack people whilst having arms like a T-Rex.  Is that a scam? NO!  Was that told to me? NO, did i see it and get 'attacked' by the person(s) on the table? - not once but more than 2 occasions? YES.

You mislead yourself - the merger 'symbol' as stated by Stewart does mean 'DO IT NOW' - as brown means present moment?  And go look at the healers handbook - it says underneath the 'merger' symbol (which is printed in BLACK mind you - triggering by your point of view) says "Merger" and also says "Splitting the consciousness" - what, you think i made it up? Its in the HH for crying out loud.

What i started to write here was research from sources 'outside' the work of expansions.  Is that not allowed?

Sily, I have that book, may be edited but i have it none the less, haven't read it though, what else can you tell me about it?

I don't get what there is to understand about hyperspace archetypes. They supposedly make up conscious thoughts. And those conscious thoughts supposedly originate from the God-Mind; so, hyperspace archetypes are interacting with God-Mind and the human mind from hyperspace and they have color tones from the astral realm. And supposedly every single archetype has a tone too. The conscious mind "filters" these symbols and only the pineal gland can dicipher them for whatever reason.

I did trace the archetype back to radionic devices. Sometimes I'm not psychic but when I am I do my stuff with amazing accuracy. If you ask my personal friends, you'd know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merger Archetype Octahedron 5 1,945 10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Octahedron