Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merger Archetype
(09-13-2014, 11:30 PM)pasqualie1980 Wrote: Swerdlow doesnt say dont go into the light, but many others do recently. genuine psychics who channel who dont know who they are talking to are telling you to go into the light.  when you channel, there is no way you know who you are talking to, or if they are telling the truth.  that is the caveat emptor of channelling.  

break it down buddy, in all of human existence, they have been recycled back. their soul gets trapped, cleansed with energy so their memories are erased so there is no remembering the past life or the exponential progress one might have.  so based on this, what do you have to lose, you go into the light you get recycled, you dont go into the light, you may go free, but you dont come back to the prison planet.

to each their own though, just putting the info out there, you have a choice to go into the light or not.  if you are being compelled to go into the light, its probably not a good thing.

you need to also get swerdlow out of your head, everything is bad or what you are against is swerdlow. just let it go and move on.  and also if swerdlow did say it, which i have not heard, it probably falls into the category of stuff he says is most likely correct.  as i said no one is 100 percent correct or 100 percent wrong, you have to use discernment and not fear.

You believe in swindlow but don't know correctly the things he teaches. He says avoid white light and go into gold light.

Yes, genuine psychics do know who they are talking to. They aren't channeling them. They are seeing and communicating with them.

There are lots of people who do remember past lives. There are also lots of people who remember being born. You need to do some research.

I have no fear of swindlow. Everyone on this forum knows that. I have had many wars with him and have always won. If anything he fears me because he knows I'm not afraid to speak the truth about him. You need to let go of your love for him and move on. He's a very evil person. Everyone on this forum can tell you that.

One i said there are some things swerdlow said that seem correct, but not all of his stuff is correct because he comes from polarity.  

two swerdlow does not say dont go into white light or gold, he says dont put that colour inside you for a long time.

either way he doesnt say anything about going into the light when you pass. so you making assumptions.

my thoughts is going into the light period that you see on that last day white gold or any other colour is bad.  its a mouse trap for the soul, where they capture the soul, erase the memory as much as they can, and send you back down to the prison planet to harvest more energy.  the ones that have been going into that light are the ones being trapped, and they have been from the begining of time.  its why humans are conditioned to go into the light.

as for psychics, its caveat emptor, unless you can read the energy frequency behind the appearance which is often an illusion for one agenda for another, you really dont know.  and you really cant say either way what that psychics ability is.  even if you see an appearance it really means nothing, they going into astral, illusions are normal.  you cant get an accurate reading unless you can read the energy frequency, and not many can, they just take what ever at face value to come back and tell everyone.

and as i said no one is 100 percent correct, those being people talk to are 4th dimension which means they are in polarity as well,  you have polarity all the way up to 9th.  its only when you get into the energy beings you dont get polarity.  so what ever those psychics are recieving, they are getting a view based on polarity also.

thing is rich you never give your power away, and never follow anyone blindly.  i think thats where your bitterness comes from.  you think everyone that has a positive opinion on one aspect of something  swerdlow said, that they follow swerdlow blindly like some have.  I always use discernment.

but there is definitely something inside you that you judge, that makes this topic push your button so much and makes you react, and make you label people indescriminately as swerdlow followers when they are not.  you have to consider what is that inside you that you are judging.  if you dont release it, you get to keep it and it grows.  and hanging onto hot coals is not a good thing.

Anything you judge outside of you rich, is something you judge inside of you as well remember that.  evil is label, once you define it and give it focus and awareness it grows inside of you first and into the mass consciousness.

on the mass consciousness level its is hate, fear, separation, and anger.

its not me rich, its actually in you.  your use of labels tells many things, and there are aspects of you that you dont even realize that you disown.

that said this conversation is done, its just leading into polarity, and is serving no purpose.

Well Gee Whiz Pasqualie, you've been sent to handle RichARD I guess. Richard uses plenty of discernment and has fear well under control so what's up bub? What's this POLARITY nonsense you're banging on about?

I haven't heard so much disinfo BS on this forum since...since...I don't really know if I ever have, here...I don't even know where to start with your nonsense, it would take too much time to address it.

"...you need to also get swerdlow out of your head, everything is bad or what you are against is swerdlow. just let it go and move on.  and also if swerdlow did say it, which i have not heard, it probably falls into the category of stuff he says is most likely correct. (?) as i said no one is 100 percent correct or 100 percent wrong, you have to use discernment and not fear." Pasquale

"...evil is label, [good grief er...not a label] once you define it and give it focus and awareness it grows inside of you first and into the mass consciousness" This is Satanically inspired solipsism plain 'n simple.

My diagnosis to you, Paquale is to watch some Mark Passio videos.  

(09-14-2014, 10:16 PM)pasqualie1980 Wrote: One i said there are some things swerdlow said that seem correct, but not all of his stuff is correct because he comes from polarity.  

two swerdlow does not say dont go into white light or gold, he says dont put that colour inside you for a long time.

either way he doesnt say anything about going into the light when you pass. so you making assumptions.

my thoughts is going into the light period that you see on that last day white gold or any other colour is bad.  its a mouse trap for the soul, where they capture the soul, erase the memory as much as they can, and send you back down to the prison planet to harvest more energy.  the ones that have been going into that light are the ones being trapped, and they have been from the begining of time.  its why humans are conditioned to go into the light.

as for psychics, its caveat emptor, unless you can read the energy frequency behind the appearance which is often an illusion for one agenda for another, you really dont know.  and you really cant say either way what that psychics ability is.  even if you see an appearance it really means nothing, they going into astral, illusions are normal.  you cant get an accurate reading unless you can read the energy frequency, and not many can, they just take what ever at face value to come back and tell everyone.

and as i said no one is 100 percent correct, those being people talk to are 4th dimension which means they are in polarity as well,  you have polarity all the way up to 9th.  its only when you get into the energy beings you dont get polarity.  so what ever those psychics are recieving, they are getting a view based on polarity also.

thing is rich you never give your power away, and never follow anyone blindly.  i think thats where your bitterness comes from.  you think everyone that has a positive opinion on one aspect of something  swerdlow said, that they follow swerdlow blindly like some have.  I always use discernment.

but there is definitely something inside you that you judge, that makes this topic push your button so much and makes you react, and make you label people indescriminately as swerdlow followers when they are not.  you have to consider what is that inside you that you are judging.  if you dont release it, you get to keep it and it grows.  and hanging onto hot coals is not a good thing.
I suspect you are young because you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Mostly what you say is a mixture of disinformation and nonsense.

I speak with great authority on the teaching of expansions. I live near them and was connected with them for many years. I know their teachings like that back of my hand. You can not tell me anything about them that I don't already know. For one thing Stewpid does say go into the gold light. Take my word for it. I'll lay money on it. Go ahead and ask him for yourself.

Also I don't think you ever personally known any genuine psychics because everything you say about them is BS. I have lots good friends that are good psychics. Probably more than you'll ever know in your lifetime.

You need to do more research before you claim to know the truth because otherwise you're just making yourself look foolish.

Also quit trying to tell me what to do. Remember with age comes wisdom. No young person that thinks he knows everything is going to get anywhere trying to tell me what to do. So my advice is to you is knock it off!

(09-14-2014, 10:20 PM)pasqualie1980 Wrote: Anything you judge outside of you rich, is something you judge inside of you as well remember that.  evil is label, once you define it and give it focus and awareness it grows inside of you first and into the mass consciousness.

on the mass consciousness level its is hate, fear, separation, and anger.

its not me rich, its actually in you.  your use of labels tells many things, and there are aspects of you that you dont even realize that you disown.

that said this conversation is done, its just leading into polarity, and is serving no purpose.

That's just more expansions mumbo jumbo. You need to let go of their teachings and rise to a higher level of consciousness. 

(09-14-2014, 10:16 PM)pasqualie1980 Wrote: One i said there are some things swerdlow said that seem correct, but not all of his stuff is correct because he comes from polarity.  

Do you bother to read your posts? It's like you're running around in circles and not really saying anything of real meaning.

Your posts are a mix of new age beliefs and expanaions teachings and neither if them are you getting correctly. 

As Richard says, Stew does indeed say to enter the golden light. You need to fully learn what they teach before you claim you know it all!

For one thing if you want to go into the light its your choice richard, myself i dont plan on it.

reason being when you start seeing hollywood producing tv shows like ghost whiperer telling to go into the light, knowing they are in bed with the ruling elite.  you know they operate on the law of opposites.

as for illuminati's comment, to each his own.  if you think staying in polarity allows you to raise your level of consciousness more power to you.

i dont think you even realize what i wrote or understand it by the comment you made illuminati.  the statment you made makes it evident.  you think these are expansion teachings you havent really looked at a variety material.  alot of the stuff is not origninal to swerdlow, in fact many sources go back to hermetics and other philosphies.  these new age guys just rehashing this material in a new say or in a way that is more easily understood.  but polarity or duality is not expansion material only.  and hanging onto duality or polarity will not help you raise your consciousness, if you can comprehend what they are in actuality.

and also if you read back, i said in the original post dont go into they light is my opinion. and richard diagreed saying i was a swerdlow follower, so just read back.

richards got issues, thats all i will say on that.

I'm talking about friends who are psychic not people on TV. You need to quit making things up. You have many issues you need to work on.

Off-World Communication:
--------------------------------

'I would like to offer some words on these matters....'

'Each person speaks of their experience, and each person is correct insofar as their experiences on the matter at hand. Those that have had certain negative experiences, you would need to heed their thoughts on the matter, collate all available knowledge on the subject, then make a formulated judgement on it all, without objection. This is fair judgement.'

'It is also true that there are many people who teach truths, and some who do not. But just because a person speaks truth, or does not, does not indicate their honesty or integrity, or dealings with you. Be careful in whom you deal with, who you exchange your energetic information with, as you do not know how fast you can be manipulated, and in what ways....before it is too late.'

'Of course, free will prevails - and you can make your decisions knowing that you will be guided rightly and learn your lessons, which will then determine the rest of your life here.'

'True Knowledge has value, and if you have not yet developed the capacity to judge rightfully the value of information presented and it's worth - then you can fall very fast into a deep darkness. Then, all of a sudden it will seem like life has collapsed around you - and you would not know why... those who have experienced this know of what I speak.'

'How to develop this capacity to judge information and value? = What did the information cost to obtain? The true value? Are you paying that value? If not, what will be given in exchange for that value? Think. Ask. Learn!'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merger Archetype Octahedron 5 1,945 10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Octahedron