Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Metaphysical Science
#1
This article was created by JJump22

To the majority of individuals incarnate on the earth plane today, what cannot be seen with two eyes, what cannot be touched with two hands, and what cannot be heard with two ears just simply doesn't exist. That is the equivalent of quitting in the eyes of a enlightened being. The hard truth is that, the truth of this metaphysical reality is veiled, meaning it is withheld from you once you incarnate on this plane. The only way to truly pierce and remove this veil is to seek truth with an open heart and a discerning mind.

Our brain is the most complex thing known to man currently, and it is "said" that we only use 6 - 15% of our brain capacity. Well what about the other 85% that we don't use, does it just go to waste? Absoleutly not, your mind is a grand work of art as it is the overlord of your physical being. Your consciousness determines how far you may pierce the veil and dis-cover what truly lies behind this subjective reality and begin to explore the mysteries of this physical/spiritual existance. Conscious development is key in breaking free from the system and living off the grid, especially in this current age where each and every way imaginable to hinder your conscious development is thrown at you, every moment of your existence.....

Imagine if there was no veil between the conscious and subconscious mind, everyone would know everything there was to know about this particular existance, and there would be no experience, no free will. In knowing that, it is wise to seek your self, to know your self and practice a regiment of self awareness before you plunge too deep into the mysteries of reality. To know yourself is to know oneness, the true love of the one true creator god for all is one and one is all. The truth of this metaphysical reality is extremely simple, it is the desire and want for more that makes this one simple truth seem extremely complex. When you begin to learn to free your mind of all thoughts, you will begin to cleanse yourself of all negativity(when we say negativity we mean what your heart tells YOU isn't right for YOU) and attune to the frequency and vibrations of your higher self.

More on this subject at the Conspiracy Metaphysical Gateway
Reply

#2
This article was created by JJump22

To the majority of individuals incarnate on the earth plane today, what cannot be seen with two eyes, what cannot be touched with two hands, and what cannot be heard with two ears just simply doesn't exist. That is the equivalent of quitting in the eyes of a enlightened being. The hard truth is that, the truth of this metaphysical reality is veiled, meaning it is withheld from you once you incarnate on this plane. The only way to truly pierce and remove this veil is to seek truth with an open heart and a discerning mind.

Our brain is the most complex thing known to man currently, and it is "said" that we only use 6 - 15% of our brain capacity. Well what about the other 85% that we don't use, does it just go to waste? Absoleutly not, your mind is a grand work of art as it is the overlord of your physical being. Your consciousness determines how far you may pierce the veil and dis-cover what truly lies behind this subjective reality and begin to explore the mysteries of this physical/spiritual existance. Conscious development is key in breaking free from the system and living off the grid, especially in this current age where each and every way imaginable to hinder your conscious development is thrown at you, every moment of your existence.....

Imagine if there was no veil between the conscious and subconscious mind, everyone would know everything there was to know about this particular existance, and there would be no experience, no free will. In knowing that, it is wise to seek your self, to know your self and practice a regiment of self awareness before you plunge too deep into the mysteries of reality. To know yourself is to know oneness, the true love of the one true creator god for all is one and one is all. The truth of this metaphysical reality is extremely simple, it is the desire and want for more that makes this one simple truth seem extremely complex. When you begin to learn to free your mind of all thoughts, you will begin to cleanse yourself of all negativity(when we say negativity we mean what your heart tells YOU isn't right for YOU) and attune to the frequency and vibrations of your higher self.

More on this subject at the Conspiracy Metaphysical Gateway
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 Melroy van den Berg.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.