Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metaphysical history
[color="red"]How many people have actually forgotten how much the land beneath our feet holds the history of who we are and how many are forsaken to the skies and how long must a man fight here. When did god appear to the energy of our own living creatures only to find the one here was so much like himself and to eventually be banished. How many people have gone away from this to never return to never learn the things always meant to be known but lost.[/color]

Ok so basically in the beginning the world was made of water and mud then the creatures began to evolve from ooze then as they died they sank into the mud and slowly became sentient of themselves in the metaphysical world around us and then there is so much more

You are trying so hard to get something across to us, but I am not sure that we are really getting what you are trying to say.

In a lot of your posts, I can just grasp some of the things you are saying and I can agree with you, but I am not sure that what I am thinking you are saying and what you are actually meaning to say, are one and the same. I don't know if it is a language thing or what.

I am also trying to grasp if you are being serious or if you are just trying to play a game. If you are being serious, then I am sorry that we are not grasping what you are trying to say to us. Given some time, maybe we will more fully understand. But if you are playing a game, then please go play somewhere else.

Okay. You're saying we have forgotten that we belonged in the mud which God used to create us. While this is one of the most ancient religions, prove it.

Im not trying to play a game with all seriousness im trying to explain things people should have always known given time im sure you will come to understand please ask of me questions so that i can answer them on this, as far as proving it you would have to travel down and find my family and have them show you what happened in the beginning of this world

Ok I am going to ask questions –
Travel where?
Where is your family?
What is it that ‘we should all have known’?

I am also having a little trouble following you, but not opposing, I am just trying to sort through your knowledge, as I have no familiarity with it as yet.

Travel outside of your body leaving it basically a not anything because you would be gone and travelling deep through the crystal tunnels until you find the beauty of the underground perhaps its a magnetic field or maybe its a crystal filled ocean, my family is close to the ocean and as ancient as the sea, the truth to the beginnings of civilization and the beginning of our world before it was covered and taken away from mistakes of other people

This explanation tells me your knowledge.