Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Tsarion
Eep² Wrote:
Wildflower Wrote:I find some of his work interesting but I just cannot take seriously his idea that all relationships are slavery.
Where does he say this? I can't find any link, in his Atlantis book, between slavery and relationships (are you implying the male-female romantic kind or just general relationships between everything--philosophically)?

The male female kind. He says it on his message board over at Red Ice Radio. He makes it very clear that he believes that with the coming of 2012 we are entering a new age when relationships will be no more and men and women may form sexual "friendships" but not relationships as we understand them today.

He says without complete freedom there can be no love. I am of course paraphrasing what he says and for the full story you'd need to see his board yourself. There is a whole folder there entitled "relationships."

URL?

thanks

You are welcomed. I am not saying that I totally disgree with Tsarion's work, but in this pariticular area I do.

I have a real problem with seeing Ayn Rand (of all people) as having had all the answers for relationships as Tsarion seems to. I prefer a gentler and kinder and multifaceted vision like Janet Swerdlow I guess.

However I do find his work on symbolism and ancient history fascinating. I do agree that there are people who vampire off of others as a way of life. I just don't buy the whole extreme scope of his vision on it.

Yea, I questioned him on some things and what did he do? Banned me. :/

He always gets upset if someone asks him about his private life.

If I read what he said correctly, you got one more chance before he bans you. ;)

I'm already banned. :/ Where did you read that I have one more chance?

"You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information."

In his post where he replied to you he said one more critical or invasive remark from you and you would be banned. I took that to mean he was giving you one more chance.

Hmm, well, I guess he got more upset after he replied since I'm banned. I emailed him, apologizing, but no response. :/