Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Pence and Gen. John Kelly tried to assassinate President Trump
Video 
by Timothy Charles Holmseth on February 13, 2020 at 3:27 P.M.

Did General John Kelly and VP Mike Pence attempt to murder President Trump?

According to former special operator Lawrence Dean O’Bryan they did.

There is no doubt there is bad blood between Trump and Kelly.

NBC is reporting President Trump has commented on Kelly. “When I terminated John Kelly, which I couldn’t do fast enough, he knew full well that he was way over his head,” Trump tweeted. “Being Chief of Staff just wasn’t for him. He came in with a bang, went out with a whimper, but like so many X’s, he misses the action & just can’t keep his mouth shut, which he actually has a military and legal obligation to do.”

On February 22, 2018 I (Timothy Charles Holmseth) was contacted by a special operator named Lawrence Dean O’Bryan who served under multiple U.S. presidents.

Go to 37 minute marker and you will hear O’Bryan talk about an attempted coup from within the White House. “Pence has been – Pence, Kelly, I don’t know the names of the staff but half the staff were in on trying to force Trump to resign. They try to kill him six times,” O’Bryan said.

https://vimeo.com/390259438

https://timothycharlesholmseth.com/speci...ent-trump/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will the Deep State actually assassinate Donald Trump? Hissil 0 101 12-23-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Hissil
Video PRESIDENT TRUMP INTERVIEW, AUGUST 30, 2021 Breaking News 0 363 09-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video President Trump's FULL SPEECH at CPAC - 2021 Breaking News 0 341 07-12-2021, 06:34 PM
Video President Donald J. Trump's Speech At Trump Rally In Wellington OH Breaking News 0 349 06-29-2021, 01:24 AM
Video President Trump's Boom Is Coming! Breaking News 0 416 06-16-2021, 06:55 PM