Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirrors with an unknown past
[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote:
Quote:In a dim lit room, stare at your own eyes in the mirror, and you begin to see your face change, it is said that these are the faces of your past lives, but it is very spooky and gives you chills.

I remember hearing this from elementary school. I never did it though because of all the talks of other mirror curses. For some reason, kids were daring each other to do occult stuff.

I've had looked at a steamed up mirror and let shapes formed around my face from the steam and eye fog. I wasn't intentionally looking into a past live or anything, just testing the eye fog as a form of energy technique, and the mirror was steamed up because I just happened to have showered. 

The window was opened and it was daytime.  The bathroom was not dimly lit. My reflected face turned into another person from a different ethnic group. It wasn't scary, at least in daytime with steam, but it was weird. You think it is your imagination, but it looks like a real reflection of a person, yet you are the person being reflected.

If anything, try it with a steamed up mirror. Also, taking a hot shower would have prepared you for psychic work.

Here are Scrying techniques including the mirror one just mentioned:

http://jksalescompany.com/dw/scrying.html

I remember on someone elses Q & A, they said that they looked in a mirror and saw their face shift into kinda a rats face and they were told they were seeing a glance of their reptilian DNA.  (They might of been tripping on somthing at the time?)

But there are many movies out there that have someone shifting into a rat........

Not sure why it is not working for you Richard, I wouldn’t say you have to be psychic to do that.
I have heard of the steamed mirror GB, but never tried it, when you seen the face of a past life-stream, did you have any memories of that time?
Interesting William, I would not like to see my face turn into that of a rat, no no! and I am sure you are right about tripping.

No, I just observed a different face.

That Lincoln story reminds me of something Dr. Bill Deagle said about doppelgangers.  He says that about 10% of medical doctors are intuitive although this is never discussed openly. When he did E.R. work as a young doctor, his mentor told him not to be surprised when he saw a patient's doppelganger.  If the doppelganger got up and followed the doctor to watch treatment, the patient was likely to survive.  If the doppelganger did not, the patient was likely to die.  It sounds like Lincoln saw his own doppelganger in the mirror.  In those days, people were a lot more intuitive.  Intuition was more respected, and there wasn't the electromagnetic pollution of powerlines, cell towers, etc.  At least that's what I have gleaned from stories of that time, passed down through my family.

I have a funny (now) mirror story.  Years ago, I purchased an antique mirrored vanity from a merchant I'd befriended in my old neighborhood.  It had been hers, although it had been out of her possession for some years before I purchased it.  She was intuitive and we used to give each other readings.  I used Tarot.  She used a glass of water.

One evening, during a  period when I was listening to Stewart Wilde tapes, I got the notion to place some newly purchased brass candelsticks on the vanity and light them.  I fell asleep (trance dream state) while listening to the tapes.  I saw myself entering my apartment as I returned home from work.  There was a man sitting on the side of my bathtub watching me come in, and a lady standing nearby.  The man asked me, "What are we going to listen to tonight?"  I "knew" that these were dead people who used to inhabit my apartment.

I was spooked and very angry that these dead people were invading my privacy and told them to get out and stay out, only I was very rude and crude about it.  I still don't like to see dead people, but now the event seems funny.  Of course, I never lit candles on that vanity again!

Place Obsidian or Malachite (of the latter, due to Copper content within most coatings) on rear of surface to absorb negative energies (used stones should then be buried - but never upon the ley of the land - Earth will transmute these energies) - Then place mirror side up outside during Full Moon to flush the glass surface.

Note: left out during Lunar Eclipse, both surface & coating will absorb positive Earth energies.  

During use - a sliver of tourmaline & clear quartz can serve to protect from the absorption of negative energies - Use crystals relative to size of the mirroring surface.

Note : Problems can arise when there is a build-up of positive ions around a mirroring surface - so a good negative ion flush is also beneficial in keeping surfaces clean & clear of negative vibrational build-up.

As with most things, both colour & tone can be used also - either psychically or physically - or even a mix of both.  (That is, one can use cloth (natural fibres) & sound vibration &/or the colours & tones of Mind...)

Also, the use of wind/breath & vocal/psychic intent can be used.

It really does depend on the state of the object in question & upon how attuned (or comfortable) one is with any or all of these ways of being...

(Additionally, in cleaning mirrored surfaces, the use of a chamois leather & crystal-enhanced or magnetised water is a good idea.)

Whatever the cleansing method used the important thing is always in the transmutation of the negative into positive - So, in any instances of crystals or cloths being utilised - respect, cleanse & let rest...The Cosmos will take care of its own...

(In the case of old frames around the mirror - as a general rule - take Metal to the Moon-Light & Wood to the Earth...)

A rat wouldn't suprise me at all... I don't beleive in most stereotypical aliens, but I myself am a non-human reincarnationist... I'm not exactly from arround here though, but I do remember rat-like-people from my naitive land. If I ended up here on your earth, I'm sure there are other refugees and wanderers from various dimensionalities. If not "my" rat-folk, then possibly some other cross dimensional rat-folk (everything has its analouge.) so I wouldn't be at all suprised at someone in a trance state seeing all manner of odd things staring back at them from the mirror.

ps: I don't know much about whats out there in "your" universe, I know a little based upon the resports of other infiltrators/refugees/wanderers, but thats about all.

pps: I'm not a rat-folk, I'm a "cat-folk" though thats an inadequate term, its based upon superfiscial similarity, not anatomical comparison...