Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monarch
The purpose of this programming is to create the perfect slave for the illuminati,to be used as they see fit and for their abilities to be utilized for their agenda and rituals.

So there can be various purposes in Monarch programming,right?

Of course.That's what it's all about.

MC, Yeah alpha beta ...to yeah :D

So this is basically the last aspect of monarch, so far that attachment to the way I was told it meant doesn't 'feel' right, but it may actually 'be' right.

So prevention on this level of monarch is necessary for me at the moment, an alter of this level of Monarch was speaking to MC recently, and since then, I vomited out a huge trouble maker. Silly bugger was manipulating me lol! Didn't even leonise it, just got rid of it, and I think the silly thing just went into its own level of reality, at least I'm grounded again.

Veronica,
The monarch programming is the most diverse program of all, it is as MC says created for the illuminati slave, but is a proven genetic inheritance, which is handed down with each generation and never looses strength.
This program is generally activated with the first cycle of life, so around 9yrs old and when the body and mind begins to change, this program is triggered by the base chakras purpose.
Yet not all that have it are sexually activated for the agenda, it has many other purposes besides this.