Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montalk - Aliens and UFOs
New video!

#Aliens and #UFOs: The Bigger Picture.

Video version of my JAR Magazine submission.

✓ 5 Keys to understanding the alien presence.

0:00 Introduction
1:08 Quantum
2:22 Paraphysical
3:45 Psychic
7:30 Hyper-historical
9:55 Spiritual
12:07 Conclusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4evaRWEALxE

quinta_essentia
@quinta_essentia
·
·

1 repost
·
Jul 20
@montalk Educational as always; Tom.Aside from the inner/spiritual work one can do to develope discernment and hopefully gain knowledge on these matters, what else are people doing? Are there groups investigating these things or work/research being done? I would like to get involved in that way, but haven't come across anything like that.

Montalk
@montalk
Original Gabber
·
·

2 reposts
·
Jul 20
@quinta_essentia The UFO field is pretty vast, and each area has its various researchers and groups:

- pro-Disclosure activism
- tracking worldwide UFO reports
- digging into historical cases like Roswell and Rendlesham
- alien abductions and hybrids
- starseeds and New Age
- Fortean research and aliens as tricksters
- human/cattle mutilations
- active UFO spotting and contact attempts
- alien agenda/disinformation

In terms of physical meetup groups, here are examples: https://www.meetup.com/topics/ufos/

The thing is that organizations like MUFON have 'investigators' but it's really a gatekeeper operation full of political agendas and spooks. If you're only interested in casual UFO research it's okay, but anything too far outside the box gets suppressed.

To answer your question, most of what I'm seeing is online forums, informal networks like UFO subreddits on http://reddit.com or #ufotwitter on Twitter, and also individual authors, researchers, and experiencers being on social media and YouTube putting out posts, articles, videos, and podcasts.

That is, a community subscribing to feeds by others in the field, and commenting, promoting, and contributing their own material.

Then you have people like Tom Delonge and Lue Elizondo and other celebrities shaping the narrative.

Overall it's very decentralized and horizontal now, versus the old days where you had just the main researchers like Budd Hopkins, David Jacobs, John Mack, Jacques Vallee, and such setting the tone.

Plus a lot of whackos out there too, doomsday cults and the weirder starseed hybrid children fanatics.

If I were in your shoes, I would first read many good books in the field. Jacques Vallee, John Keel, Karla Turner, David Jacobs, Richard Dolan, Eve Lorgen, even William Bramley for some interesting historical context and grounding.

And then check out some online forums or networks and feeds to stay up to date on the latest. And if you happen to spot a local meetup group that's good too just beware each one will have its ideological box.

HiddenDimension
@HiddenDimension
·
·

1 repost
·
Jul 20
@montalk Good to know JAR magazine is still going. The Phillip experiment . . wow, a good one. Imagine those entities floating around in between dimensions antagonizing fixed worlds. . maybe that's their job? A real succinct production here.

Montalk
@montalk
Original Gabber
·
·

2 reposts
·
Jul 20
@HiddenDimension These entities are a real pain, messing with people and pretending to be archangels, deities, aliens, whatever works.

I keep a folder of case files for individuals who have contacted me over the years with this problem. It's up to ~100 cases now.

Distinguishing them from real alien activity can be tough.

Generally, these entities act more like trolling ghosts and demons with poltergeist and hallucination-inducing abilities, than physical entities with real technology and abduction schedules.

But as you know, the phenomenon is a spectrum so it's not a clear dividing line between one and the other. There's a pretty weird middle zone where you get those shapeshifting UFOs and entities that don't fit the usual patterns.

How great it would be to have a little blacklight type device that could light up these entities when you shine it around the room, so that you can see their true form and what they're up to...

HiddenDimension
@HiddenDimension
·
·
Jul 23
@montalk 100 cases is a decent research pool. They are trolling humans, no doubt.

An authentic pair of Dicyanin glasses, probably 500.00 USD at least, (from what I've read) would be able to see that realm.

Dicyanin dye is now illegal. That tells you something there. lol

Montalk
@montalk
1d
·
Hal Puthoff released a short informal paper on the UltraTerrestrial hypothesis. If you're familiar with my take on it, you'll find this paper pretty familiar too. I didn't detect any major disinfo spin in this, which is refreshing.

https://thejournalofcosmology.com/Puthoff.pdf

Considering how well-connected Puthoff is, with all the inside info he may have from the projects he's worked on, I wonder if this paper is truly the extent of his knowledge on aliens. If so, guess that means we're on par with someone like that and have hit the ceiling, which is disappointing.

Alternatively, this paper is just a summary of what public source he can point to that somewhat hint at what he can't disclose. That's a common tactic used by people bound by NDAs (non-disclosure agreements). In that case, there's way more to discover and we're probably on the right track.

Either way, due to his notoriety, people are eating this paper up and that's good because it's getting these idea out there. The more possibilities we consider and think through, the fewer unvetted narratives there are for aliens to funnel us into.

AbducteeJournal
@abducteejournal
·
·

1 repost
·
1d
@montalk I was actually curious to ask if you think the dominant narrative is being developed, perhaps in testing phases to see which the general public will respond to? If “they” are waiting for the perfect response they will be waiting awhile.

V for Victory
@guanajo
·

Edited
·
·

2 reposts
·
10h
@abducteejournal @montalk Well, whatever the final narrative will be, it will be mostly for "their" benefit.

Speaking of "their" benefit, I had a thought a few nights ago regarding "loosh". I'm sure there is more to this that we are not aware of it yet, but if loosh is one of the main if not the main reason "they" have gone through so much trouble for soooooooo long to keep and maintain their livestock/us, why would they had not just created an infinite amount of hybrids throughout millennia, and just feasted on them instead of going through so much trouble with us?

Now, is it possible they did do that a long time ago and the result of that is us? Maybe we are descendants of breakaway hybrids that they just let to roam around earth and controlled mainly behind the scenes until now where they are trying to make a mega powerplay to regain complete control once more? Is this a repeating process that has been going on for thousands if not millions of years?

8h
@guanajo @montalk I would like to think that we are exempt from their fiasco, not hybrids or result of genetic tinkering ourselves but I wouldn’t be in the least surprised.

Montalk
@montalk
1d
·
·

Edited
* Question on Twitter: "Do you think we are a product of alien experiment Tom? I do believe in an infinite creator and I believe there is not beginning and there is no end. I just wonder why a benevolent creator would create us with the inevitable death."

In my view, there's a lot of room within eternity and infinity for all sorts of experiments, games, hells, and heavens. If free will did not exist, the multiverse would be a big wind up toy let loose and God would take the blame for all that happens. But with free will, not all obey God.

So we could be an alien experiment. Lloyd Pye and Bruce Fenton explain why we are genetically modified organisms. Amnesia + Matrix = closed system like a petrie dish. But NDE and past life studies show it's not solely about us being an experiment or energy farm, but also school.

So I'd say that the alien/demon control system that harvests energy and tortures us is a renegade subset of the greater divine superset that aims for spiritual lessons, growth, and self-discovery. And that for us, both are operating in parallel and aren't mutually exclusive.

Imagine two interlocking gears ( )( ) The left is the demonic Matrix Control System. The right is the divine spiritual curriculum. The middle is where they meet and travel in the same direction. The middle includes reincarnation, amnesia, life dramas, birth, death...

These serve both gears. Our free will determines which tooth we stand on, and hence which gear we're associated with. Two people can be right next to each other but ultimately be on two different gears. Life for one is a ride to hell, for the other a pathway to heaven. It's a matter of cumulative choice and perspective.

Lessons seem to revolve around knowledge of Good and Evil. This fallen realm is remedial in that way. Similar to the story of the Prodigal Son, who had to see the world and discover himself in order to, ultimately, realize the true value of Home.

That is, know the difference between good and evil, truth and falsehood, both within your psyche and around you in the world. Don't be evil, don't feed evil. Be good without being weak. Stand up for yourself, and stand up for others. See through illusions. Listen to your heart.

V for Victory
@guanajo
·
·
10h
@montalk "Lessons seem to revolve around knowledge of Good and Evil"

I think that is the key right there because IMO good and evil are not black and white but a gradient and at this 3D level can be subjective depending on belief systems and level of knowledge and wisdom. We have to go through the "tunnel's" darkness in order to reach the light. We have to know evil in order to know good. Plus, living in "heaven" forever gets boring. It's like only eating your favorite meal, forever. It has to be cycles or else we, and everything else for that matter, becomes stagnant.

12h
@montalk This mans fascinating research supports the school hypothesis and explains the resets. https://www.youtube.com/c/Archaix138

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video David Wilcock and Emery Smith Everything You Need to Know About Aliens and UFOs Breaking News 0 754 12-10-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,289 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,000 12-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Fantastic New VIDEO Website - UFOS ALIENS ET'S OVERUNITY FREE ENERGY TESLA sigung 8 1,881 11-09-2008, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Anu-021413