Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montalk on Biden's nazi regime
Quote:Buck Fiden
@montalk The dictator Biden has shown himself in front of a red background and threatened all the MAGA conservative patriots.

I don't think we can trust the US military.

Montalk
@TheLastStraightFrog Not just red but also white, black, and gold. The colors of Nazism, and Germany with its black-red-yellow flag.

Nazis appropriated these colors from Alchemy as black, white, yellow, and red are the sequential colors that appear on the way to making the Philosopher's Stone.

They also ripped it off from Atlantean lore, where Atlantis was known for its red, black, and white stones. The three main pyramids in Egypt are sometimes called the black, red, and white pyramids. Look at what fold was chosen for Biden's handkerchief.

The swastika was stolen from occultism as well. All of it, secret society symbolism.

Look at the circular window at the top of the Biden pic. Sun cross, symbol of the Aryan solar deity, dating back to the Nordic bronze age, and nowadays also appropriated by Neo-Nazis.

The Biden photo shows the red window trim behind him lit up like the wings of the German Reichsadler (Reich's Eagle) with the Presidential seal positioned where the swastika normally is. The window's top portion even has the feathered appearance that the eagle does.

September 1 is when, in 1939, Hitler gave his infamous speech at the Reichstag (the one where the bronze eagle was later torn down) officially starting WWII.

Now compare with Trump's plane getting its new paint makeover (pic attached). What are the colors? Red, white, black, and gold. How many arms on a swastika or solar cross? 4. How many black stripes on the plane? 4.

My theory is that Trump's working on behalf of a faction of American technocrats and masons with Nazi roots and links to Werner von Braun, JFK, and WWII black projects. And that the Biden admin is a puppet regime controlled by these people to make Ds/Rs commit public image suicide and justify the emergence of a new order through forced purge of the old.

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...13a10.jpeg

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...087102.jpg

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...1861ba.jpg

Quote:Buck Fiden
@montalk What do you think is the US Military's role in the technocrat faction's scheme?

Montalk
@TheLastStraightFrog Some possibilities:

1 - The bulk is hopelessly under the control of the Deep State and will defend it to the end. So the only way to take them out is to use an even greater external force like China and/or Russia to defeat it in WWIII. The military would be weakened beforehand through jabs and sabotage to stack the cards in China's favor. Then the military can be rebuilt from the ashes once the Deep State is defeated.

2 - The military leadership is fully aware that the U.S. has been covertly invaded and occupied by foreign powers. Trump was tapped by them to play his role in the contingency plan. The plan is to wake up the public to what the military leadership already knew long ago in order to build public support for what needs to be done militarily, which is domestic crackdown and roundups of the Deep State traitor networks + possible war and decapitation strike on the CCP.

3 - The public military leadership is corrupt, weak, and ineffective. The U.S. military will lose against China. But beyond them, there's the whole black ops / shadow military / breakaway civilization aspect, which Trump is aligned with. There would be WWIII and the U.S. military would get decimated. On the verge of losing, shadow military forces with their wonder weapons will save the day. Straight out of the Nazi playbook, since the Nazis were developing wonder weapons that would win the war but supposedly ran out of time. So this would be a coming out for the shadow military and possibly their alien benefactors. The whole thing then would play out as simultaneously a destruction of the old world (through war) and arrival of the new world (through black ops / alien disclosure).

4 - Civil war, whether real or manufactured. Biden admin exerts its control to crack down on political enemies (70% of the public). Part of the military goes with it, but parts refuse. There's mutiny, suppression of mutiny, more mutiny, and regions breaking away. Then a proper civil war leading to both sides getting depleted. At that point, China could invade. Or else, the "good" side of the civil war wins and chases the other side back to China and probably ends up nuking China. Or the black ops groups come out to assist them per scenario #3.

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...82559b.jpg

Quote:HiddenDimension
@montalk @TheLastStraightFrog nicely done, I've not listened to it. I was noticing that window too, and it could also be the quarters and cross quarters of ritual holidays throughout the year. It will be bizarre if the hegelian dialectic (left and right) is removed from politics and replaced by one tone.

HiddenDimension
@montalk @TheLastStraightFrog nicely done, I've not listened to it. I was noticing that window too, and it could also be the quarters and cross quarters of ritual holidays throughout the year. It will be bizarre if the hegelian dialectic (left and right) is removed from politics and replaced by one tone.

jwalk716
@montalk @TheLastStraightFrog Sounds like you have shifted away from your prior leaning that Trump was working for the good guys? If so, what has caused you to shift that way?

Montalk
@jwalk716 @TheLastStraightFrog Well you know Trump may be an Antichrist, may be working for technocrats with Nazi connections, and may be a Freemason -- but that just means the Antichrist, certain Nazis, and certain Freemasons have an agenda to take down the Deep State, eliminate most of the human trafficking networks, finish the Wall, make America great again, and in fact Make Earth Great Again by toppling the Marxist globalists pushing for the Great Reset.

Freedom of speech, gun rights, common sense, no more wars (beyond the initial ones to subdue Deep State assets) are all things we can have under the Antichrist, under Nazis, under Freemasons. For a while at least, until the technocratic utopia logically shifts into pre-crime-based police state, alien hybrid-run society in the name of peace, progress, and wellness for the future of humanity. That then would be the TRUE reign of the Antichrist, if prophecy holds true.

So people calling Trump a Nazi are just plain ignorant, but may be ironically right, just not for the reasons they think, and further these Nazis may not be bad in the way they're depicted in movies. They may be idealists, technology fanatics, aiming for Moon, Mars, and beyond, the breakaway civilizations types, but their fault being a Luciferian kind of "let's transcend our limitations" but in a misguided way toward Star-Trek like obsession with space (and time?) exploration ignoring inner spiritual exploration and going the route of ETs who eventually lose their spiritual connection.

I think Trump's string pullers are the TRUE deepest state, associated with black ops, the Philadelphia Experiment legacy, breakaway civilization, Wernher von Braun's vision, JFK's legacy, and post-WWII Nazis of the von Braun types (rather than the Mengele types who went to the CIA).

In fact, it's possible they purposely created the marxist factions (Alinskyites) that Hillary and Obama and the rest sprang from, in order to create the eventual corruption, PC tyranny, and degeneracy we see today in order to get the public yearning for their Make Earth Great Again agenda and position themselves as the champions of humanity fighting to usher in a new Golden Age. In that sense, they're ultimately working on behalf of aliens, just a question of which faction.

So short term Trump's working for the good guys in the sense that our entire wishlist of positive cultural, political, and economic changes is what they're fighting for and (remains to be seen) implementing in the near future with the final exposure and then decimation of the amature Deep State. But even if they succeed, the long term agenda could be negative per an ET hybridization and Luciferian technological singularity agenda.

jwalk716
@montalk @TheLastStraightFrog Certainly some interesting theorizing. I like that you are always thinking ahead to how we could POTENTIALLY be being manipulated and trapped. I'm keeping my head on a swivel and remain non-committal in a sense, but I still lean towards the good guy hypothesis. I just piece together some obscure data points, which of course could be flawed. I remember an old Project Camelot interview with someone who basically said Project Looking Glass was unable to see past a certain point in time and that basically the bad guys were in checkmate, but things had to play out until the very end where the bad guys can only hope the good guys make a colossal mistake. I could be fuzzy on those details. I also know of a sort of hippy-dippy alternative health practitioner on youtube who claims he can astrally visit other realms say that the demonic realm was wicked pissed and scared when Trump won. Take it for what it's worth.

Barb64
@montalk @jwalk716 @TheLastStraightFrog
Interesting sync, I was just thinking yesterday that Trump fits the Antichrist description. He is seen as a savior, may save many but may be a deceiver as well. He is clearly being supported by a strong faction or he would not have been elected or remain alive. It's too much dissonance for the average person to conceive of the idea that they have absolutely no control over politics. Trump did many things that indicate he is not what people think he is. He didn't release all the JFK files, didn't pardon Assange or Snowden. He is the architect of Warp speed, hiring Goldman Sach's exec, letting go of Robert Kennedy, just to name a few discrepancies. I have watched many of Archaix's vids https://www.youtube.com/c/Archaix138 and he truly is a chronologist and believes the Antichrist is not here yet. Also watched IPOT series https://rumble.com/user/IPOT1776 that he does a good job of revealing the "fake Jews" and the real Nazi agenda, that supports your assertions. Just to muddy the waters some more read Anton Parks Agents of the Apocalypse. He reads Sumerian and has either past life recall of being Enki or has Claircognizance of Enki. He outs Sitchin as Mossad. Stictin both exposed the alien agenda but then inserts the Jews as primary blood line players, just as they did with the Bible. So I mention all this because Jason (Archaix) does not support the Anunnaki as Gods theory, but instead proposes they were/are advanced humans who went underground after the last cataclysm and when they came out (white, shining ones) the were seen as gods. So in my efforts to continually find answers I'm reading your Gnostics book. Appreciate your work and ideas.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Military Defies Biden Regime, Refuses to Deploy Breaking News 0 238 02-25-2022, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Breaking News