Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montauk Project - Dragonfly website
Octahedron Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz5Z5UmC3dw

MONTAUK UNVEILED - teaser trailer
That picture of the greys in the control room with a Sirian A and a reptilian observing - where's it from? That's the first time I've seen that drawing.

Wow, the documentary looks really well done.  Stewart looks great.  I found Christopher P. Garetano talking about Montauk Unveiled here.

CC: You’re also working with one of your subjects in HORROR BUSINESS, John Brodie, on a project called MONTAUK UNVEILED. What is MONTAUK UNVEILED and what is the purpose behind it?
CG: It’s a co-production. John is the executive producer of MONTAUK UNVEILED. He had a very different idea originally of what this film was going to be and asked me to be part of it. I told him the only way I was going to be part of it was if it would be a co-production. I would have a say in a lot of what goes on and we would be able to discuss it and debate it. It would be a collaboration so that’s what it is. John commissioned me to shoot and edit and come in with my own ideas, and I brought a lot of new ideas to the table to reconstruct the original idea to something that I felt would fit better. It would be a little more palatable for people. The original idea I felt wasn’t practical with the budget that we had so we stripped it down and reconstructed it but it’s a total collaboration and co-production. What it’s about, it’s focus is on an abandoned air force base on the eastern tip of Long Island called Camp Zero, where mind experiments, time experiments, experiments with alien lifeforms allegedly occurred, so John and I have been traveling all over the United States interviewing the subjects of these experiments, the known subjects, because it is a known topic. There are books written about it, there are websites focused on it all over the world, so this isn’t the first time this topic has been brought up. I think it’s the very first time the topic will be looked at this way and I don’t know if there are that many documentaries that are well made on the subject. I know there are couple of underground docs made on it you can order from the back of the magazine. This is a true profile of the situation and we’re being as creative as possible without having to stretch the truth. We’re having some wonderful animated sequences by Trevor Cook and his work will be seen in MONTAUK UNVEILED as well as ANGEL’S GATE. For any science fiction fans or fans of government conspiracies or alien invasions or anything of the like, this should be extremely interesting, or for anyone in general I think because my approach was and  I told this to John we need to have a realistic, down to earth approach. We can’t have it like UNSOLVED MYSTERIES, where we’re shoving the history in your face immediately and try to make it spooky. I think if we strip it down to what we see and a little more of our journey in this, then it would be more interesting.

The Link to the Montauk Unveiled MySpace page says release early 2008.

this looks very cool.

"That picture of the greys in the control room with a Sirian A and a reptilian observing - where's it from? That's the first time I've seen that drawing."

i'd also be interested in more of this type of artwork, anyone?

Update:

SEEKING FINISHING FUNDS/EXECUTIVE PRODUCER FOR MONTAUK UNVEILED.

We are seeking finishing funds for the definitive documentary on The Montauk Project featuring the amazing accounts of Stewart Swerdlow and others involved in the infamous events that went on at Camp Hero. Interested parties would receive part ownership in the film which is now 2 years in the making. Contact: John Brodie at: [email protected] for more information. [email protected]

Stewart replies from his Q & A: "This will be a landmark film. Hope there are some generous readers out there. Thank you!"

Hey... any talented graphics/web designer people out there that want their name mentioned in a film?  I just saw this at Stewart's Q and A:

Montauk Unveiled
Posted: August, 08, 2008
MONTAUK UNVEILED WEB DESIGNER NEEDED

We need a web designer to help us put together our site for Montauk Unveiled, a documentary about The Montauk Project featuring Stu and Janet. We need someone who can create some graphics and trimmings for us and get the site up and running to our specifications. Anyone interested in helping us with this please contact me: [email protected]. Our original poster art is almost done and then we are ready to move. You will receive credit on the site for your work and a credit in the film. [email protected] Stewart's Reply: Hope their are readers out there who can help.

http://www.openfilm.com/videos/montauk_u...d_preview/

10 min clip from the movie.  I found this at expansions Q and A today.

Sobering.  Chilling.  Gripping.

Looking forward to seeing this movie hit the shelves:) But I'm slightly nervous about seeing it myself:? I agree that stewart looks great in the teaser:P I like him, he seems like a interesting guy.

Oh, he's interesting alright but then so is Mengele.

Timely release of this movie.

Learn all you can, HeadSpace.  I am surprised Al Beliek is still alive at this point.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video THE MONTAUK PROJECT - Mysteries with a History Richard 0 286 04-09-2022, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video Camp Hero And The Montauk Project- Brian Minnick Richard 0 447 10-13-2021, 10:15 AM
Video The Montauk Project, And Sister Projects- A Survivors Account Richard 0 510 05-29-2021, 06:00 PM
Video Alandra Markman- Montauk Project Survivor, Meditation, Healing, Music Richard 0 512 05-14-2021, 08:09 PM
Video Alandra Markman– Montauk Project Experiencer Richard 0 821 11-08-2020, 10:18 PM