Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montauk Survivors
Quote:Are there many survivors from  Montauk and do you keep in touch ?

I thought you were brought up in   Australia.  how did you connect with Montauk in the
USA?

Thanks for joining this Forum.  I am not clear on all details so I will read this on a
regular basis.

BlueMoon

Hello Blue Moon, 

Yes, there are plenty of survivors of the Montauk project & yes I keep in touch with 1 that I personally know of. 

Yes, I am a born & bred Aussie, this will be hard to explain so bare with me

Montauks biggest function was to teleport people mainly young boys to Montauk point for specific programming functions & more, as a child I used to ride a push bike around the street and in the late evenings I would arrive back home having no memory of the days event, my mother would ask where I had been all day & my mind would go blank, until my late teens then my recollections would all come back to me. I remember every time I was pulsed to Montauk it was like a time shift in the atmosphere, it was like a camera flash in the clouds being pulsed & yes I have been sent there many many times as a young boy.

Montauks main function was a teleportation station, for moving physical matter around the planet.

Cliff

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video The Montauk Project, And Sister Projects- A Survivors Account Richard 0 519 05-29-2021, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Richard