Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montauk: The Alien Connection
Excerpts from Stewart’s Alien Connection book.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/09631889...eader-link

The trip to Mars described in this book is for me the very fascinating, because of a description about a technical environment on Earth and an underground base on Mars which is space/time connected energetically.

This connection seems to be made by "mind-control" electronic techniques, basically with the help of the input of mind-thoughts like people as Duncan Cameron or the sexual (astral) energies tapped off from Montauk Boys, dependent on vitality, age and/or DNA etc of these persons.

These kind of techniques lead to the more corrupting manipulations of the Akasha spheres of Planet Earth.

The Akasha is the basic non-physical database on Earth which is responsible for the synchronicity phenomena.

Very simplified, I try to bring these bizarre happenings of Stewart in an other perspective. Confused

link is dead, i don't suppose you saved that article.

montauk alien connection, i have not read, although i have read bbtb. How important is it that i read montauk?

TK, It looks like the site was taken down for some reason. I replaced the link with a link to the book at Amazon. You’ll be able to browse thru the book on their site. :)

Montauk: The Alien Connection is an excellent book that is full of powerful and thought provoking information that when fitted together with books on Esotericism, Metaphysics, the Supernatural, UFOs and Time Travel, all makes perfect sense. It is a watermark book that ties in alot of other fields of research in these areas that the US Government, the Illuminated Ones and the whole Military Industrial Complex would rather Human Beings did not even know about.

I agree. :big grin:

You know what I was thinking regarding Montauk: The Alien Project??

The way that book is written..I may have to read it again to know what I'm really talking about but I noticed a pattern in that book. There was a fluctuation from Stewarts "normal" life experiences to the alien experiences. It would go back and forth and there were some repetitions in there of his experiences with the grays.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I think there is something deeper into that..like decoding it*shrugs*. I'm sure that all of our posts could be decoded..if you follow what I'm saying,right?

The other thing is..I've been wondering about what the Giant Butterfly told Stewart at that meeting between him and the other alien species representatives. It had said that it would send him monarch butterflies.....so I wondered if it meant all those people with monarch programming or literally the lepidoptera(well technically Danaus Plexippus--yes erm..I was nerdy enough to look it up---erm...Danaidae means milkweed eating species....and notice how it has Dana in which is related to the name Diana...the name of the Moon or Forest Goddess....---the scientific name means something else though apparently..check out question #22 on this site...http://www.msstate.edu/org/eppclub/seb2002questions.pdf) species!!!

Yeah so if thats the case, maybe its possible that those who have monarch programming have also been programmed by this group..or may have butterfly genetics...but I'm not sure if I understand butterfly genetics....with human..does that enhance our magnetic abilities?

I don't know about magnetic abilities, but I sure do have a lot of extra "shocking" abilities. Everything...and I mean everything I touch (even non-metallic things), I either give and/or get a shock. It's getting a little ridiculous now because I keep on blowing out the microwave fuse and then Richard has to change it. :nod: 

Wonder what the mind pattern is behind that???

ROFL

lol that happens to me when I open the car door and the first thing I always experience is static shock lol.

*being nerdy here and I'm hoping I'm not misconstruing information*Well the nervous system has electricity within it...the electrolytes-or other substances that have electrochemical properties-potassium, chloride,sodium,(I think magnesium also...not sure) aid in conducting and producing signals depending on the neurotransmitters affecting the neurons(I'm really trying to generally explain it here)....the muscular system also needs neural stimulation and thus has electrical conducting properties(I think?) as well...I have to read up on details to make sure...

erm go look it up i guess?

so...electricity is natural to the body....based on inorganic substances operating in an organic body...

I think even taking in pranic energy sometimes affects the nervous system..Stewart says something about kundalini activation and how it involves the neural ganglia in healer's handbook

maybe you burning out the microwave has something to do with kundalini energies...maybe you are feeling burnt out?? or do you feel an overload of energy in your system? maybe thats what the powers that be use you for..your electrocuting woman!! j/k maybe you're like Storm from the x-men and you start thunder and lightning storms..maybe you're used to help manipulate the weather*runs away from your zaps*
erm..maybe another explanation is...feeling energetic but not knowing how to utilize the energy properly? Cuz thats my case lol...

I have to allocate energy in my life properly..its kinda scattered...

well...so i tried to explain it but it was so vague lol

Another great thing about Montauk: The Alien Connection, is the way Montauk Point and the Montauk Deep Underground Military Base was an interchange for all the different EBE Beings such as the Draconian Reptilians, the Sirians, the Zeta Reticulan Greys and the Antarians. It really does reveal how Human Beings have played the Victims for long that EBE Beings merely view Humans as cattle and as a herd that they can do what they wish with without question and without a care in the World as Human Beings to the Antarians or the Draconian Reptilians are just pawns in their game.