Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moon Photos
I was outside again tonight with my camera hoping to catch some more orbs or mists, but I happened to catch some strange photos of the moon.  Now there was a haze around the moon, but still, you can see in the photos that the first one the moon is perfectly round.  The other two, it looks like the moon is splitting or that there is a double moon.  Oh yea, if you look closely at the first picture with the round moon, on the bottom left hand side is an orb.  The other two pictures have no orbs.  I thought it was pretty strange.

normal moon

Attached Files Image(s)

photo 2

Attached Files Image(s)

photo 3

Attached Files Image(s)

Very strange.  I wish I could see the moon like this in person.

I heard someone said the orbs manifest when an entity travels between the astral and physical realms.

Hi there Dream Time.The distortions seen here in your photographs of the Moon are because of the EM Gravity Field created by the Second Moon that then distorts the Light Waves in the form of the Suns Rays hitting the Moons surface.Take care.

Good point Avatar,

At full moon, I often see different sizes of the moon:

Low: Big

High: much smaller

this can only be done if the moon is being pushed foreward/pushed back continously.

i.e. the sun always has the same size.

Hi there Octahedron.I used to be an avid and keen astronomer and used to look at the Moons surface every night and saw some very strange artificial structures on it as well as lights bleeping intermittently. I located step like structures inside the Moons craters as well as artificial metallic 'rings' inside alot of craters. It is a completely artificial structure.Yes the Moon is being pulled backwards and forwards by the Draconian Reptilian Second Moon which creates the light distortion and therefore magnification and reduction in its size from Earth based observation.Take care.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your input.  I just thought it was really strange how one second the moon can be perfectly round, and the next it seemed like it was splitting. 

What you said makes sense, Avatar.  Who knows, maybe one of these nights I will actually see the "moon behind the moon." 

I do know that a lot of strange and unusual things have been happening around here lately.  I seem to be catching more and more things at night.  Even Anubis (my dog) has nights where he does not want to go out into the back yard at night.  (Good thing he has a huge bladder. :nod:)  He raises his hackles and paces back and forth in front of the door, refusing to even leave the sidewalk.  Sometimes I wish I could see what he sees - then again, maybe I don't want to. :eek:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Putin Told Moon Landing Photos Are Fake Hissil 0 58 12-10-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Hissil