Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 6yr old's dreams
De'von had another scary dream (Ma, u know of his past dreams). He told me this morning he had a really bad dream, but he didnt wake me up crying this time. which he was proud of.

he said there was a bunch of men standing around him in his room.

when i asked him later, what his dream was about, he said he didnt want to talk about it.

which is strange, he never has a problem telling his dreams.

It sounds like De’von is being programmed and maybe they are training him not to discuss it with you. You should teach him to protect himself by surrounding himself in violet.

Hi asil,

I am afraid that I must agree with Richard about the programming, and violet is a good protector but not enough for a child his age. I know that you do not know a great deal about programming, just think of it as his behavioral pattern, the way he analyzes life and reacts to particular situations. He is at that age where his is beginning to understand his basic instincts without you around to protect him. His age group at school is learning to ‘merge’ and take sides, look for mirror images of himself – making friends in groups etc.

This takes a great deal of thought and drains the emotions as he would be feeling isolated and segregated, like how you say this is the first time he will not discuss his dream, this is something I am sure he has learned at school, as they proceed from one grade to the next, they learn that running to the teacher has no affect, and other kids tell the younger ones ‘ if you tell, it will be worse’ so your son is at the age now where he is beginning to keep secrets.

This is a very important stage to programming because believe it or not, his hormonal process is starting, and at the age of 8-9 humans begin looking at the opposite sex in a different way, I do not mean intimate, its just that girls germs are not so bad!

The first signs of your child being programmed, (and believe me there are many ways they do it) is secrecy, isolation and going into a shell, staring straight ahead in a hypnotized state, marks on the body – children play and constantly get bruises but ask him where he got the marks to see if he has a response. Sudden fear of the dark or being alone when going to sleep, and looking for your attention constantly, it is not something you can stop but you can enforce your own wisdom into it.

You can only be programmed accordingly, so he can only have his own personality amplified – his fears mostly.

So take not of his life right now, what makes him insecure or emotional, get him to focus on his right brain – drawing, painting, singing, sculpture etc.

You can not explain in detail of the dark forces but you can do it in play, draw his dream of the men around his bed, then draw a violet force field around him – a force field that is the strongest in the whole universe, (the aura is ovoid shape). Then draw him as the hero and he conquers the shadows and he is the one in control, you must give him control of his dreams and interactions. If you teach him this control he will be fine, as programming is usually[/b] done in three stages – infancy from birth to 4 yrs, child – from 6 – 10, adolescent – for girls 11 – 14 and boys 12 – 16.

Right now his life is surrounded by dark/light, the programs he watches, the games he plays, all involve the good and bad guys, all intended to mass program.

Hope this does not alarm you, but it is the truth, I have two children and one is still young, only 9.   

So i found out more info on De'von's dream. he told me. He said that in his dream, all of us were sleeping in the same bed. then all of a sudden something grabbed him, instantly. he tried running and hiding, but he couldnt get away.

this is where it gets weird. He said, that he woke up from his nightmare, and opened his eyes a little bit. and he was in his bedroom, and there were men standing around him. I asked him if it was in his dream, he said no, he was sure he was awake, because he opened his eyes, saw that, and then closed his eyes real quick, then opened them again, and they were gone.

i asked him if they said anything, and he said yes. all they said, was "Hey you!" (as if saying Hi). i asked him if he was scared, and he said no, they were nice, he wasnt scared of them at all. I asked him how many there were, he thought for a minute, counted on his fingers, then said 7.

weird, very weird.

WOW.....

Wow…it sounds like some interesting things are happening at your home Lisa. You should hide a video camera in De’von’s room and see if you can catch anything going on.

yeah, i know. i actually have a nanny cam, but i think i am unable to record with it.  i dunno, maybe if i hooked the vcr up in our room, cuz i know i am able to set the camera view up on our tv, but it's on a different input then the regular tv.

you know whats funny, is that ever since de'von was born, more pictures then not, show orbs in it. pictures taken from NUMEROUS cameras. im sure some it dust, but i find it really hard to believe all of it is. especially since its with so many different camera. one day, ill go through his pictures, and scan some birth and up, and post to show you.

I also dont know if i think those "men" were programing him. de'von is afraid of alot of things. if there is a piece of clothing in the middle of the floor at bedtime, he asks me to move it, cuz it might look like someone. and the fact that he said he wasnt afraid of them, and they were protecting him from the bad guys in his dream (i think i forgot to add that he said that), i dunno, its strange.

what i find the strangest, is that he really thought about how many there were, closed his eyes, and visualized them. and there were 7.

do you know if 7 is any sort of signifigant number? im going to try to ask him tomorrow, if he remembers any more.

de'von is special. i have always felt that about him. even though he has his behavioral problems with adhd, and "bipolar", he is extremely intelligent.

It’s part of the programming to trust your programmers. That’s why De’von isn’t afraid of them. I’m not sure why there would be 7 of them. I’m sure it has some significance.

I imagine there are a lot of orbs in your photos because they are watching you too. Programming runs in families and that means everyone in your bloodline has been programmed.  

It would be cool if you could catch them on video but I suspect you won’t be able to because they will probably know that you setup the camera. Programmed people have tiny video camera implants in their eyes and they always know what you’re doing. You’re monitored 24/7.

You won’t catch anything on film, not ever! The 7 could represent his layers of chakra openings, maybe they are being activated. For children, the base chakra is usually the most prominent energy point, as they are so close to the ground, prefer to wear no shoes, climb trees and easily forgive. The behavioral problems that you mention is the key- this is how and why they are doing it.

All of these sorts of things happened to me too when I was his age and still occur sometimes even now.  When I was in college a friend DID try to video tape some of it and the whole film went hazy until the incident was over so none of it showed up on film.  Very disappointing Angry.  In addition to the great suggestions I think recording what is happening for him as you find out stuff would be a big help, so when he gets older there is a record of some sort.  Also don't underestimate the wonderful comfort in having a parent who believes you :nod: .  It is great you are there for him (even if you don't believe a particular scenario or understand what is happening you aren't telling him it is just in his head).