Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Meditations Consistent Tests
These will be my meditations that I put through consistent tests. My interpretation and instructions might offer completely different experiences for different individuals. I assume they don't or they will be proven false.

Healing Rooms

1. Imagine yourself in a silver room. The four walls, ceiling, and floor are all silver. They're so pure they reflect light to you.
2. Put all your senses into your imaginary self in the room.
3. Ask yourself what it feels like to be in there.
4. Observe. Distinguish between electrical discharges and actual visions. The discharges are usually distorted vague forms. Relaxation makes visions stronger.

Rules of the room:
- Silver seems to heal. I felt my real jaw bones tensing up, body going thru changes, etc.
- Gold seems to connect me to God and higher-self. Because I have a poor belief of divine guidance, visualizing gold always attracted demons and nightmares and the room made no difference (except it was more immediate and I could relax at the same time). Even using gold to forgive someone, I would get horrible nightmares afterwards.
- White tells me what I feel about death (actual psychology fact - "Visualize yourself in a white room, and tell me how you feel."). I imagine if I can anchor a positive feeling about death while visualizing the white room, then I'd fix any energetic blocks to past life healing and wisdom.
- Rainbow room (mixed with white to visualize more easily) shows me all kinds of wonderful scenes like Egypts, a pond, such and such. However, I don't know what it does. It is oddly relaxing immediately to the point.

Healing Rooms and The Four Esoteric Elements

Fire (human spirit?) - red triangle.
Air (visualizaton and spatial reasoning?) - blue circle.
Water (emotional involvement?)
 - white crescent curving up.
Earth (logical involvement?) - yellow square.

1. I find very interesting effects from visualizing the shape and color of the element I desire most to exist in my life. The effects become more immediate with or without deepened relaxation when I particularly visualize the archetype in the silver room. Perhaps, the element compliments me in the healing perpetuated by the silver. If it were another color room, perhaps more that the element have other effects.
2. I would visualize myself in the said room with all my senses put forth into this imaginery self (whether in third person or first person). Then I visualize the element archetype put forth from the third eye of the imaginery self. Finally, I ask it intimately in my own imagined personal space to speak to me.
3. Sometimes nothing happens. In that case, I focus into the archetype element that is in front of my imaginary self inside the color room and then ask again.
4. To prevent mechanical probing of the element, inevitably breaking you down into doubts, do these several things:
   a. Greet the element as if you are summoning an angel or some intelligence.
   b. Thank it for listening to you. And then just listen/observe.
   c. While listening and observing, avoid thanking it constantly. Instead, listen/observe with appreciation that it is helping you right now.
   d. When done, greet it good byes and show it some respect. You would do the same when banishing any intelligence.

The Four Estoeric Elements Practical Effects

Going to an alkaline base body
1. After studying the Golden Dawn material, I discoverd that my body became less acidic if I visualized in no particular direction the element archetypes in this order:
Fire, Air Water, and then Earth.

The book said for perfect health, for one to visualize water and then earth whilst pinching one nostril and then the other (to access the brain hemispheres at any particular time). I felt it was weak. My intuition led me to the said technique, much more powerful it felt indeed - the alkaline body promotes health.

Activating logic and the observer mind
1. Visualize going from the left to right inside of your mind:

Earth >> Water >> Air >> Fire

So you'll see fire first, then air, and then water and earth.

Western civilizations read from left to right, activating their more intellectual and logical brain faculties. I reason that visualizing symbols going from left to right perpetuates the same effect.

Furthermore, those symbols in that particular order, for the alkaline body, gives the least distractions of the bodily chaos (acid). In alkaline, also, I feel much more grounded.

Activating emotions, intuition, and passion
2. Visualize going from the right to left inside of your mind:
Fire << Air << Water << Earth

So you'll see fire first, air second, ... etc.

Increasing vigor and energy
3. Visualize going from up to down your pineal gland:
Earth
 V
Water
 V
Air
 V
Fire

You'll feel the body heat up! Your eyes widen. Your focus sharpens. This is proof enough for me.

Anchoring Thoughts into the Subconscious

When I cursed my libido, my powers, and my health, on those separate times, I always anchored my thought (that I would become disempowered in that area) into feelings of self-loath that already existed.

In self-programming, you think of something then anchor it to a gesture or a visualization. When you see the same gesture, you automatically trigger the same feelings and thoughts.

You can test this: Visualize a still scene. Say a word. Visualize it again, then say "this is"... and say the word. After a couple of times, you can say the word and the scene will show up in your mind even if you don't want it to. However, such anchoring is weak, triggering lasts up to only thirty minutes at most. 

You want to use emotions or something more physical like finger combinations (which by the way, the hypnosis circles use to anchor the alpha state into triggering with just an index or thumb).

You want to program new positive subconscious or energy body changes thru positive feelings instead of negative feelings. I said the feelings have to already exist. Everyday, let's practice self- love and nurturing. When we have that feeling immediately in access, we could anchor examplingly: "My weight is easily manageable because I love myself and I want only the best."

Practice self- love and nurturing with the heart mudra. Put both hands over the chest, dominant underneath, and declare: "I love myself no matter where I am, when I am, in this life or in another. Because I appreciate my human spirit for putting spiritual and other efforts in life." Further say, "I have compassion for all my suffering, mental, physical, and spiritual. I just want the best for myself." Repeat. Soon your entire body will tingle out of control - this is normal. If you don't feel that tingling, that's great too, because you're just not energy sensitive enough.

You should now have the positive feelings you need to anchor positive changes. One last thing: When declaring a change and anchoring it, trust in yourself.

Im using this thread as a log of my healing/laws of attraction experiments. The Healing Rooms and Anchoring Thoughts still work, but I feel they are inefficient for their purposes. I'm not so sure about the Four Esoteric Elements in terms of safety - that information is from what some of you call a front of the Illuminati. Therefore I'm trying other stuff.

On my quest to heal several of my problems from head injury, poor energy techniques, and just unfortunance:

Note: I wrote a thesis on healing energy and electromagnetic fields. I do not take anything back I wrote. I do not visualize colors for healing anymore.

I found that when I'm trying to get back something I used to have I ask myself: "How well do I remember ____". And I focused only on positive results and kept asking the question to mark on improvements (if any, mentally, emotionally, or physically). I did this to improve my libido because it used to be strong and even though I don't remember the sensation too well I trust that the subconscious will work out a solution to the question.

Using another method, I also improved my ungroundedness and imbalance (or sleepiness and disorientation/legathary). This lasted for a few hours. I placed my right hand over the chest and left behind it (though awkwardingly), then mentally pushed magnetic pulses through the right palm into the left palm. The chest is sandwiched inbetween. Then I would do it for the throat, between the eyebrows, and finally above the head. I wasn't done yet. I placed my left hand over the chest and right hand over the throat, breathed in and out, sending magnetic pulses into my chakras from both hands. Then I would go on to throat-third eye, third eye-crown. These two techniques come from watching healers work on their patients (try youtube).

For general healing of a chakra, I visualize a ball spinning counterclockwise . It spins as if a clock is upright against your chakras. Then I mentally imagine swirling sensations around the ball. I do not care about feeling the "chakra ball", though I would visualize it spinning in the same direction as the swirls. But it's the swirling sensation around it that matters. In fact so, I would use both my hands in front of my body to help facilitate the swirling. This comes from watching healers. I imagine the chakras spin in the same direction their hands are moving (anti clockwise) in front of a patient. Also, left-handed people are probably clockwise.

For healing of other kinds, I'm hypothesizing this:
1. "My ___ heals to reflect my shinning/burning desire for ___". (thinking the part of the body that has natural healing intelligences)
2. Or "___ comes into my life to reflect my shinning/burning desire for ___" (thinking the aura that attracts life experiences)
I remember someone here said will power was important and I thought it could change anything in your life. Dictating your desire is willpower.

"sending magnetic pulses into my chakras from both hands. "

I've been doing this over the injury site instead of the chakra. I kept asking myself, "How much faster are the magnetic pulses?" If it waned, I draw in more energy to the palm and I would notice the pulses again. Otherwise I mentally speed up the pulsations. Making the pulses go faster was the goal because the faster it pulses the more healing energy it generates.

But after just five minutes my arms feel too tired to continue. Then I would quit because my entire drive wants me to. This isn't the first time it happened. Every time I test a healing theory or do some other modality, I get tired out. For some reason I keep sabotaging myself.

continued...

In just two minutes my right palm felt the most intense pain. I couldn't continue.

But I know to heal the face, it would take a long time. I have skin discolorations, red marks, acne scars, and a misaligned jaw underneath all of that. My feelings tell me to give up.

I think I will rest before healing again and hopefully the pain from the palms won't return. It doesn't hurt when I put my palm away though.

Subtle Energies

Today I ate a whole corn and unchopped, raw carrots, and my broken jaws are quite painful. My healing technique relieved most of the pain, but I will have to experiment with healing at another time when it's better.

Meanwhile, I did an experiment to feel subtle energies in my body. As if grasping a ball between my hands, I mentally pushed pulsations through the palms and imagined forming an energy ball. When the pulses are strong enough to be a concrete shape, I urged my senses to become one with it, and then I affirmed my body to feel the same sensation as the chi ball - that I am this sensation. My entire body felt the magnetic pulses out of nowhere. Satisfied, I imagined white light immerse around me as a further experiment.

Note: I will try violet next time.

An array of sensations occured. I felt several cold and hot flushes, the jaws feeling more relieved, the back of my head felt like it expanded (but in a way that wasn't disorientated), and my eyes became more awake (not in a tense way). The most noticeable affects are my calming down, and at the same time, very immediate, abnormal, powerful flushes of temperature changes throughout my body.

In the end I felt very conductive to energies in my body and those around the environment. I believe this will become a preliminary exercise to my healing techniques and meditations.

I am happy with EFT. It effectively stabilizes most of my psychological problems like procastination, fear, feelings of betrayal, depression, and tiredness.

However, I don't think it's effective for physical ailments because you don't know the psychological reason and that would be hard for EFT to work.

I am thinking that I need to accept there's a greater nourishment out there besides water that would heal the sick and preserve life. Then I will copy most other healers and have success. EFT was about accepting yourself with and without the problem. Professional energy healing must be about accepting Universal Energy as a more powerful and existing type of nourishment. Besides, chakra learning materials say that one of the crown chakra's functions is accepting that there is more to the physical world. And professional healers have to focus on their crown chakra to pull in the Universal Energy.

I have combined several modalities of EFT into one powerful comprehensive routine. I believe that is why it solved much of my emotional baggage in such a short time. I also understand the reasoning behind EFT's affirmations and the subconscious conflict which might contribute to EFT's success. But I'm not writing about either because 1) I'm not a good writer and, 2) I don't think people would be interested.

One done:
Emotional and psychological problems.

More to go:
(1) Physical healing
(2) Laws of attraction
(3) Psychic abilities

Lately I've been having more frequent dreams about feeling intellectually inadequate. Today when I took a 10 minute nap, I had another one.

I woke up remembering it and telling myself I wish the terrible dreams would stop. I didn't want dreams to reinforce negative thoughts.

So I performed EFT on my feeling inadequate.
That led me to feel better. But more important, I also had an insight to google "jung archetypes" because I want all kinds of negative dreams to stop.

I wanted to stop all kinds of negative dreams, not just the ones about feeling inadequate.

I read some of Jung's theories. What ringed true was his theory on the shadow selves. He saids a shadow self is all the traits you refused to have or the personality you are most afraid of becoming.

Those shadow selves act out on you in the dreamstate. Or for some people, it possesses you when you're intoxicated or dreaming. In the dreamstate, those are gruelsome monsters, demons or clones that look exactly like you.

Whatever you supressed always get acted out in some way. The subconscious doesn't understand "not" or "don't" (DON'T imagine a blue elephant - you just did) even when you're thinking about personalities.

I wrote down on a peice of paper: "One reason for bad recurring dreams: An unintegrated persona."

EFT works because you accept yourself and release the problem. All psychological problems have a root in the subconscious failing to accept your personality with the problem.

Exhibit A: My dreams of feeling intellectually inadequate.

Now on the same paper:
"Another reason for bad recurring dreams: A psychological problem."

The third reason for recurring dreams is your perception of fantasies and reality. I imagine most of my needle sensations, mind-control scenarios, or "memories" of mind control root in a split between fantasy and reality. I never dreamed about programming before I heard of it. In fact, I only got involved because I wanted to heal and develop myself.  When I started thinking how it may be possible and how distorted reality could be, mind-control has become another theme for my subconscious in how it tries to make a consistent personality. It has become a dreaming theme.

"The final reason for bad recurring dreams: Fantasy about reality"

Whenever I have recurrent nightmares, I'll keep these three points in mind.