Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My return
I'm not exactly new here, but I haven't even logged in in almost a year. I kind of forgot about this forum, I continued researching and spent some time on the DavidIcke forum. Well not anymore. I found out that forum is controlled opposition. The moderators banned me and censored my posts because I linked to an archive I created containing a very large collection of important truth e-books. Well we know the shills there don't like threads which contain "too much knowledge". So voila, here I am. I really hope I won't get banned here for posting "too much knowledge". But we will wait and see. I'm sick of controlled opposition and disinfo shills.

EDIT- Honestly I don't even think David Icke knows about the abuse of power being done by his moderators. They don't seem to give a sh*t about the truth, only doing what they are told to do, which is censor it.

Welcome back Hissil!

Welcome back Hissil and happy new year.

I know what you mean about how they control info on many forums. You don't have to worry about that here. We don't ban people for posting too much info. Cool

There is no such thing as "Too much knowledge" ;)

Welcome Back

Hello Hissil,

Why were you banned? Did they give you a reason?

Actually no. The first time my thread was deleted, they said "it might contain a link to copyrighted information". The second thread I made looked like this:
Quote:I posted a link to a massive research archive I have compiled of truth ebooks and the like. It seems however, the moderators here woudl rather censor the truth than spread it. This is unfortunate. I'm sure David Icke would be very displeased if he knew that. For the very small time I remain on this forum, if anyone wishes to have the link send me a PM or email at [email protected] I asked the moderators to delete my account (and all my posts) because I for one will not accept warnings, bribery, or any oppressive and subversive actions intended to censor my spreading of the truth. Totse.com was shut down and I was the one who restored it to the public. You want to censor me, fine. Prove to everyone that you have an agenda, and only pretend to spread truth but in reality you bow down to the system. Let's see how long you dare let this light shine before attempting to smother me by deleting this post and banning me. Let's see you double agents. My archive is very large and consists of many truth books which got people killed. If you are going to censor this, I can only pity you agents. Live in fear for however long your masters tell you to. I only offer help and advocate spreading of truth, not censoring. Let's see what you do about this. Message to the moderator who deleted my post: I bet you will ban me for saying this but freedom of speech heregoes: Censoring truth because of "copyright" is bullsh*t, and you know it. Truth is not a mechanism for profit, truth is an awakening process for the masses. Stalling this is detrimental to universal consciousness. Make your decision now whether to be a slave or a liberator. I hope you don't fall in line like the rest, but obedience is a sad disease that many are inflicted with. I will provide a list of everything in my collection that you enjoyed censoring. [Image: contents.jpg] I can't believe you woulld censor this plethora of knowledge We need to transcend the consumer mentality that is propogated. Do not help the system enslaving you.
Then that got deleted and I received more "infraction points" for "spamming/copyright infringement". I pmed the moderator telling him I posted no links so I'm not infringing anything, and even if I had, it was for the sake of knowledge. He didn't respond. Then I posted a thread that said this:
Quote:I am sad to announce that I must leave this forum now. David Icke is a great teacher, but he would be saddened if he knew about the disinformation shills (certain moderators) who are censoring the truth here. I was warned and my posts were censored for trying to spread knowledge on this forum. I didn't post any links to any copyright material, as the excuse given said (and it certainly wasn't "spam"). Some people get paid to censor the truth, I just had been hoping the moderators here weren't like that. Therefore, it has become quite apparent to me the moderators here are disinformation shills who have an agenda to censor, delete and hide major truth sources. I no longer can stay here and ask that a moderator delete my account and all of my posts. I will be looking for a more open minded, truth seeking forum, one that has not been infiltrated by the powers it says it wants to take down. Too bad money corrupts you people. Anyone who wants to know the truth about why I was banned can email me [email protected] other than that let's say they will probably censor this post for exposing them, because it's about the only thing in their power. Once they do that, I will have already left however. To all the truth seekers - don't let these shills intimidate you into not seeking the truth as their failed attempts have been towards me, and to the mods, esp. krakhead - Goodbye you worthless fu*ks.
This was censored and I received 10 more infraction points for "spamming". After that I just told the moderator to fu*k off but I was shortly banned afterwards. A few people did email me though, so I'm glad I did at least get the information out to a few people. One of the responses to that post I made was this:

Quote:Word of advice, do not use ****************** it is one big social experiment and they ban you for mentioning the websites owner or the Tavistock institute, the forum also floods you with spyware as the owner also owns lop.com which makes spyware, you probably already know this anyways, take care dude.
When I asked him what the blanked out thing was he said:

Quote:The blanked out sh*t is *********************** an extremely fu*king popular conspiracy site/forum, I'm talking more popular than the David Icke forum. Google "GLP Tavistock" or try and post a thread there mentioning the words "Tavistock, Jason Lucas, Spyware, lop.com" and your post will be immediately deleted within seconds and your IP will be banned.
Take it for what it's worth. That forum is pure controlled opposition police state. Anythign that contains too much knowledge simply gets censored, no questions asked.

Quote:Yass its the moderators on these forums more than even the owners. Many of the moderators have an anti truth agenda. Which is why they infiltrate and suck up the owners ass to get a position of power. This is how they control the flow of information on the sites. They will do almost anything to censor the truth