Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYC airport guy and time travel
I haven't looked for an online link to this story I read in a paper, but something about this guy seems different. Not in a bad way, but in a strange curiosity peeking sort of way.

Basically, he was thought to have some sort of "bomb" when he tried to board a 5am flight. Was detained, and found to have nothing. Yet he was found with sketches that some are saying depict some sort of time travel.

He's currently being held in a psych ward. He stares up at the ceiling,and when questioned by a reporter he looked up,got up, and walked away.

His sketches/pictures showed a top down view of someone with a bald head, written next to it. At age 17. Lifespan 35 yrs.

Then there was a downward arrow with first dimension,second dimension,third dimension written under it.

I've noticed lately the "Time Travel" theme  in a few commercials lately. The best buy one,and the volkswagon commercials most prominently.

There may be something to it, or he might be "programmed," or just bat shyte crazy. I still cannot shake the feeling that there's just something different about the guy. As if he's not from around here in some way, even though he's said to have grown up and has a history of sorts.

I'd like to hear anyone's thoughts on this.

Anu, I  did hear  that his mother says he is schizophrenic.

Mercy Now Wrote:Anu, I  did hear  that his mother says he is schizophrenic.

Yeah I had read that in an earlier report. However there is something still different about him. As well Miley Cryus's stalker was deemed Schizophrenic. He said he was getting msgs through his TV that she was married to him or something. Same with Shawn Johnson, the olympic dancing w/ the stars chick. I think it's programming, as well as a "no there's nothing being beamed through the digital TV signal, move along now in the reports. However, they seem different from this guy.

Oh the TV. Well yes and in my book that's almost a given as far as programming is concerned. Perfect tool don't you think? 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Peter Moon: Portals Underground Cities Cioclovina Romania Cave Time Travel Richard 0 373 03-16-2022, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Peter Moon Interview on Time Travel, Montauk, Roswell & the Inner Earth Richard 0 323 03-09-2022, 09:58 AM
Video Andrew Basiago - Project Pegasus & Time Travel to 1 Million BC Richard 0 446 09-16-2021, 09:56 PM
Video TIME TRAVEL! MONTAUK! AREA 51! ADRENOCHROME! Richard 0 581 04-17-2021, 05:15 PM
Video 5th of November in Several Time Travel Films Richard 0 445 10-21-2020, 01:10 PM