Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member on 08/08/08
...Discovered the work of Stewart Swerdlow recently and expansions.com which eventually led me here.

I'l be navigating myself around for a while, leaving the odd comments, learning about stuff e.t.c.  (you know...the usual)

Say hi if you like  :-D

I didn't mean i would be leaving 'odd' comments, i meant i'd just leave 'some' comments every now and then :-s

hehe!

Your avatar is making me feel spaced out. What is it?

I Kept getting visions of this shape every time I closed my eyes to go to sleep at night. I was hoping someone else would tell me what it meant  :-/

As far as my research has taken me, it is a 2D star tetrahedron within a sphere.

I like the Avatar, i can see the 3D of the 2D. I think its considered Sacred Geometry ...

Yes it is a Sacred Geometry shape. I was looking for more of an in depth meaning behind it and why it keeps coming to me in Hypnagogic visions. It has been called Mer-Ka-Ba also.

Thank you for granting me access to the Hyperspace Warrior forums  :-D

Welcome aboard Kroaky. :)

[color=#0000ff Wrote:Kroaky[/color]]Yes it is a Sacred Geometry shape. I was looking for more of an in depth meaning behind it and why it keeps coming to me in Hypnagogic visions. It has been called Mer-Ka-Ba also.

Thank you for granting me access to the Hyperspace Warrior forums  :-D
Welcome aboard, Kroaky.

Is the double tetra in gold or yellow ?

1) In gold it represents enhancing/amplifying God-power.

2) In yellow it represents perfect universal electronic/toxic manipulation

The red sphere stands for male sexual energies in space, the black background doesn't give me a positive feeling either.

In both cases sexual programming likely is involved and give openings to astral manipulation and ritual ceremonies.

Hmm, I would be very careful with your avatar.

Hi there, I joined, thanks for the invite. Your Avatar is spacing me out too & I'm already spaced out enough today.

:)

Well I didn't see any colours in my visions, just the shape. I didn't do the avatar myself, I found it online to use. But I guess there is a reason I chose that particular one. Synchronicity e.t.c.

But thank you for the informed reply, I will look into this a bit further.