Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Philadelphia Experiment Revelations
I ran across some interesting info David Wilcock has on his site. Below is part of the article. More can be read at the link.

New Philadelphia Experiment Revelations, Part I
Wed. 5 / 16 / 07

Just this past autumn, I was alerted to a HUGE new development in the story of the Philadelphia Experiment. Yesterday I found the documentation!

HISTORY OF THOMAS BROWN

As you may already know, Thomas Townsend Brown has an interesting story — he is one of the secret fathers of antigravity technology. The reason why his name was lost in the sands of time (at least as far as the mainstream is concerned) is simply that his work was classified for 'national security' purposes.

Nonetheless, working antigravity technology was discovered by Brown at least back in the 1920s — and possibly even earlier by Nikola Tesla.

Although there are many great references to Tesla, this link is unusually good — and it also contains the contents of Chapter 4 from the same book that we'll be examining Chapter 7 of in this article, regarding the Philadelphia Experiment. We may draw on the information in this link for other articles later.

EVEN MORE STUNNING NEW INFORMATION

Dr. Townsend T. Brown discovered that strong electromagnetic fields produce an anti-gravity effect. Gradually his work got attention. You can see here one of his earlier prototypes, in the shape of a cylinder.

As I've written in Divine Cosmos, if you create a strong-enough flow of current between a negative and positive pole, you will get an anti-gravity 'thrust' that starts propelling your device in whatever direction the positive pole is pointing. Here's a description of how this actually works in terms of the 'flow' of space-time 'fabric', as Einstein would call it:

This is actually a very simple physics principle and shows the hidden unity between gravity and electromagnetism. All that is required, ultimately, is high voltage — higher than we typically use in any household appliances.

In Brown's designs, the negative pole is much larger than the positive pole. If you think of a UFO designed like this, you'd have the entire bottom of the ship be a negative plate, and the small sphere at the very top of the ship as the positive plate. You can navigate the ship by breaking up the negative plate into a series of pie-shaped sections and varying the current flow between them.

I met Mark McCandlish at the Disclosure Project event in May 2001, where he explained the above drawing as being an accurate rendition of an 'Alien Reproduction Vehicle' or 'Flux-Liner' already in use by various forces within the secret government.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=337&Itemid=30

I don't know if I have to put it here:

I have found in the book of Berlitz/Moore (Philadelphia Experiment) a bigger photo of Albert Einstein talking with US Navy-officers in Princeton.

Next/behind Einstein is a picture of "white" horse standing like the horse on the cover of the first book of the Montauk Project (Experiments in time) Series.

Funny ?

The 'green foggy light' witnessed by many of the US Navy Sailors during the Philadelphia Experiment, is the same type of green light seen by people, when exorcism takes place, to remove an Astral Demonic Entity from the individual concerned and also the 'green foggy light' is also witnesses during many UFO 'alien abduction' experiences, as well as in haunted houses.

Also the Philadelphia Experiment opened a Time-Space Portal, either into a Parallel Universe or the Astral Dimension, in the lower vibrational frequencies and this allowed for the massive influx into this 3D Physical Reality of Astral Reptilians and other STS dimensional entities. The Philadelphia Experiment was therefore an extremely negative project, that disrupted the World Energy Grid, the electromagnetic frequency of this planet and since then up until now, the chaotic situation of the NWO has been created.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT! What happened ON THAT SHIP? Richard 1 571 04-26-2021, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video Nikola Tesla The Secrets Of Philadelphia Experiment Breaking News 0 788 02-28-2016, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  A new and engaging report on the Philadelphia Experiment Breaking News 0 1,704 05-14-2009, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  The Philadelphia Experiment And Montauk Project Richard 28 12,249 06-18-2008, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Octahedron