Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New forums :)
I only see 6 forums? however that feels innacurate! how confusing is this lol!

Love

I’m not sure what you’re getting at. I added a general discussion forum to the warrior section and that makes 6 warrior forums. Is that what you’re talking about?

I added a general discussion forum to the warrior section for discussions that members what to keep out of web search engines like Google. That way only members can read it. Cool

Richard,

I was saying I only saw 6 forums, but I was sensing another, and don't forget, my intuition is off, so obviously in this case I am so far off being right!! sorry bro, I could sense a 7, but could not see it, thats all :) Take care my friend.

Rodrigo

Im impressed by your intuition.However, Section 7 only appears for members with  level 7 clearance.Your still on probation.We will continue investigating you and then we will vote.

BobbyDigital,

Ok, I get what you are saying, but I am not requiring a vote to be accepted, I do not wish to be judged and to see if I have to 'pass' a test to be accepted.

Rodrigo Soto is who I am. Advanced Hyperspace Warriors as well as Stewart know my soul-personality, Stewart on another level which I have yet to access but there is definitely something there.

If am ever to rise above the 6th and onto the 7th, then hoping it would be because of my heart, and not my recent actions. It feels I have been drugged and trying to operate a heavy duty vehicle to get home safely, yet the cops have pulled me over heaps of times and giving me fines for going to quickly or driving erratically.

What I was trying to say, is that yes i'm learning on my own, and 'probation' will take a long time, however all this frustration and accusations of diverting threads off their original intentions could be avoided if I could get a mentor to slow me down and guide me gently so I can be taught without making too many mistakes, via e-mail or MSN Messenger etc.. My requests for help are being ignored, and basically I'm doing this on my own.

Anyway, was supposed to be a quick response, so going to finish watching Will and Grace.

bye

Bobby was kidding around with you, there is no section 7. I got a good laugh out of his post. icon_lol

haha, well thats a relief, obviously issues of victimisation again lol. Damn i thought i got over it :D :D

seeya :)

Too funny!icon_3jump

Rodrigo Soto Wrote:...Will and Grace...

I love Will & Grace!!!    I think Karen and Jack are my favs!

:D   icon_2cool  icon_biggrin    icon_tv

Getruda Rose,

Well I am laughing now, but was a bit embarrasing at the time! Imagine a 6 yr old being put on the spot being asked by parents to dance infront of the family! Its just so confronting! haha, thats OK, its all good now, I know the 6yr old Inner Child is waiting for the chance for family to visit so she can go 'look at me nanny and poppy, look at how I dance!!' and starts expressing herself with this new zest for life!

Sily,

Will and Grace is amazing. SO MANY TV shows that made me react I'm considering to use as a Deprogramming tool. Will write about it in the Will and Grace thread, more about it :)