Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New too
Just thought I would say hello. I'm looking forward to the discussions on this forum. There is a lot going on and it will continue to amp up, so I'm looking forward to sharing in our interchange of ideas and information.

I have had a great deal of experiences that offer very few true answers and more questions than I can count.

Cheers;
Egyptia

Hello Egyptia,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forum Egyptia,

You have access to the senior member forums now. Enjoy your time here. :)

Thanks Richard and thank you both for your kind welcoming replies. It will be a nice change to not shock people and send them running but instead have seekers who are open to the many truths that lay before us in the quest for truth and knowledge.

Egyptia

Welcome,my dear friend.

Hi Eygptia and Welcome. Do you mind sharing why you chose the handle Eygptia?

Welcome Welcome! :)

Oops....Sorry I just noticed my typo's Egyptiaicon_igitt

Thank you to all who have greeted me with a welcoming heart.

As per my handle;
I chose the handle Egyptia because it represents many things all in one. Egypt(ia) hold's a key that we have yet to discover. Egyptia also represents for me the lost knowledge that we are so desperately trying to regain after thousands of years of amnesia.

It means mystery and knowledge. Mystery because no matter how much knowledge we possess it only reflects the mysteries that we have yet to uncover. It is in short a mystery imbedded with an ancient strength that connects the soul to everything.

It was a land that attempted to retain the knowledge from yet older civilizations that the earth inhaled and buried deep inside her. Yet, they held onto the vestiges of that knowledge as best as they could until they too disappeared in time. Egypt was also in many ways the new Sumeria. It was a newer version of that even older civilization.

The keys however are hidden still. Mystery and my life have always been synonymous. I can only say in short form that I have experienced a life that cannot be easily explained according to the logic and denial of this world. For those of us who see and hear, there is understanding. But in the general world people like me represent something to fear because we have seen too much. World's that would shatter the sleeping people of the world. Hence the mysteries of Egypt and it's key are symbolic for me and my own life.

It represents a place of deep mystery and in some strange way deep in the past it has always felt kindred to my soul. But truly, my passion and love for ancient history and all it's mysteries are the kindling to that fire.

MC;
My dear dear friend. I am elated to have found you here.